• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

so sausage and peppers with you two means just sausage?

I've heard a few people say they hate onions. Like, what? ALL onions or just a certain way/kind of onion? How do you make it 25 years on this earth avoiding onions..

sayin...onion powder be in everything

CRS

Cebollitas-Chilis-Final-Full-Resolution1.jpg

Tacos de lengua or asada with these grilled cebollitas and some grilled jalapeños. And a cold chella to wash it down with.

:ahh: :to:

Onions are like one of the staples of cooking

JayZSlap.gif

smh. Hopefully you learn the error of your ways and convert.

Like chopped onions. The type of onions in a meal where you feel that crunch when you bite into them. I hate that. Or the taste they leave on burgers even if you scrape em off.

I agree. I alos dislike green peppers.i dislike that type of texture.

Definitely the texture is nasty.

I've heard a few people say they hate onions. Like, what? ALL onions or just a certain way/kind of onion? How do you make it 25 years on this earth avoiding onions..

24 years I've avoided onions. I hate biting into bits of onion. When its mixed into a curry or something Im fine. Or blended up in some home made soup is fine.

Just that crunch and taste is nasty by itself.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
i defer to you as an expert, so how's it sound? place is on the whole, good.
ate there once before, lotta fusiony stuff

Sounds a Chinese/Japanese/Korean love child... Nothing wrong with that

Esch

Banned
I know a chick who cant stand onions, garlic, tomatoes, or potatoes.

Needless to say we cant be friends

CRS

I know a chick who cant stand onions, garlic, tomatoes, or potatoes.

Needless to say we cant be friends
Wow.

Next you're going to say she doesn't like celery or carrots.

My little brother is picky like some of y'all. I make some piff food like what I posted earlier and instead he just eats a ham sandwich or some other shit.

Macca

I'm not big on potatoes at all. Onions are fucking godlike though. Can't see how you can cook without them.

Also, any decent tracks on that Tech N9ne album? Usually there's at least 1 or 2 okay tracks, and the feature list is pretty stacked.

CRS

Scallop, mashed, baked, in a soup/chowder, fried, steamed, etc.

There is no way someone can not like potatoes since it's so damn versatile.

v lmao

Esch

Banned
i can understand someone being like yeah i dont like ____ dish or w/e but a staple ingredient? I can't think of any staple spice or ingredient I don't care for. I'm not a big fan of crab, but that's because it makes me physically a little nauseous (doesnt seem to bother me in say, sushi though). Which is strange, because i can eat basically anything else.

CRS

O
nion
T9

'nother derail,

finally got rid of my iphone, so nice to use an s4, it feels like... freedom...
Both have their advantages but I would rather have an Android device for my cell phone forever. Being to download mixtapes like a PC is super convenient. Especially over Verizon's 4G.

Macca

Yo, when KNOCK MADNESS drops I expect all yall to be rocking hopsin contacts on your avatars

EDIT: Also

Hopsin then shed some light on a tweet he sent out last week mentioning his interest in working with rapper/actor, Childish Gambino. “I just threw it out there just so people knew. But yeah, I don’t know whether he likes my style or not, or if he’s even heard of me, but I just put it out there. I didn’t actually try and reach out to him in a legit, professional matter; I did it in a Hollywood way I guess. [laughter]
“If in the future he lets me know that he likes me or style or something, then I’d definitely be interested. The thing is, he’s cool and creative and is the kind of person who needs to be in the Rap game, even if he’s not on the same type of stuff.”

codhand

basically drag and drop .Flac files > all phone features combined, iphone sucks for limiting me to 256kb or .wav with no album art.

on seriousness, the design is not as clean, speakerphone sucks, but not needing itunes, not being told what will work what wont, 64gb mem card on the way...beautiful

codhand

that's cool too, i didnt get a phone until i was 26, and that was in 2007....

basically i was that guy like, cell phones are wack blah blah, but yet still finding the need to place a call on a friend's

now i'm OD and should chill, but iphone was causing some serious #firstworldprobs

CRS

Apple devices have great audio components. It sucks that my S3's speaker is so shitty and the amp it has leaves a lot to be desired.

Esch

Banned
i envy you. smartphones make it waaaay too easy to waste time. I might get a dumbphone for my next just because.
Fam, you're about that prehistoric life if you ain't fuckin with onions and still on this shit.
impossible to be brown and not eat onions right? i cant even conceive of it

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
impossible to be brown and not eat onions right? i cant even conceive of it
I can't even imagine my diet without it chopped up in there somewhere.

I can't even understand not liking onions, it's probably in something you like to eat somewhere.

All I need a phone for is calling and texting.

There's actually nothing more irritating then hearing anyone say "Yeah, check out this awesome new app I got!".

Motherfucker I don't care about your new funny awesome app. Shits almost as annoying as posting up photos of what you're eating right now and checking in every place you go on facebook.

Macca

We use potato phones, like coconut phones only more advanced. Maccas ties notes to the necks of carrier sheep and sends em off over the hills.

You are from NZ right
Yep. We choose only the finest sheep to deliver our messages.

In fact, a sheep just returned with a picture of an Irishmans perfect woman.

Rv7k8S7.jpg

codhand

All I need a phone for is calling and texting.

There's actually nothing more irritating then hearing anyone say "Yeah, check out this awesome new app I got!".

Motherfucker I don't care about your new funny awesome app. Shits almost as annoying as posting up photos of what you're eating right now and checking in every place you go on facebook.

:( i was gonna share the soba dish, but now.....

Esch

Banned
dead @ small talk enraging ET36

*imagines 22 year old irish dude wearing rocawear and wallabees giving the
nPG1h.png
to a girl eating french onion soup and using snapchat*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom