• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiiiLife

Completely unrelated Gaf brethren but I'ma be an uncle soon. Not to sound like a downer but it finally feels like I have something to look forward to this year.

HiiiLife

Good lord the homie is lowkey pissing me off. Talking about he only listens to real rap from New Orleans. Lol. VL Mike, Soulja Slim, pretty much rappers that are "about that life". Not to say they aren't, but man, my friend is missing out on so much rap.

After hearing the Bitch Don't Kill Me Vibe remix on the radio for eons it feels so good for the radio to play the original...

So much more superior...

coldvein

Banned
Good lord the homie is lowkey pissing me off. Talking about he only listens to real rap from New Orleans. Lol. VL Mike, Soulja Slim, pretty much rappers that are "about that life". Not to say they aren't, but man, my friend is missing out on so much rap.

turn him on to some real hip hop?

Esch

Banned
Just had some Cholula on a burrito and I realized its not hot at all to me in the slightest anymore. Just tastes like tangy vinegar. Bit of a sad moment. Ill have to see if they have hotter varieties. I like the taste a lot more than tapatio or valentina so its a shame.

codhand

Just had some Cholula on a burrito and I realized its not hot at all to me in the slightest anymore. Just tastes like tangy vinegar. Bit of a sad moment. Ill have to see if they have hotter varieties. I like the taste a lot more than tapatio or valentina so its a shame.

yes i like this derail

the lady got me this book a year back, pretty good stuff, plus some nice cocktails

i still like cholula, my gringo pallette still in tact, tabasco on the other hand..psch give me frank's red hot over that

Esch

Banned
Louisiana style hot sauce all kinda sucks except for Louisiana. And that shit's not really hot tbh, it just tastes good on fried chicken. Ehhh, Crystal is okay too.

drink.gif

joelseph

Tobassco for starches
Cholula for greens
Franks for Bloodies
Cock Sauce for everything else. All hail Sriracha our lord savoir.

CRS

Haha. I was all about Cholula growing up but like yourself, I reached a point where it wasn't doing anything for me anymore. Eventually I moved onto Tapatío and never looked back. Never really fucked with Valentina since Tapatío does the job and I use it on almost everything except for Asian cuisine. Do use tobasco but just when I make a Hollandaise sauce.

never tried this. green or red sir?
Green >>>

Esch

Banned
Confession: i just dont enjoy most green mexican sauces (tomatillo based?) the flavor just doesn't appeal to me as much. Give me that good brown and red shit.

CRS

The red just isn't as hot. Granted the green does get a little overwhelming at times but sometimes I need to sweat and clear my sinuses. They're both good but they're also not my go to.

joelseph

This thread is godly. I was crossing Daley Plaza at lunch and The Hotsauce Boss stopped me and gave me a free bottle of Chicago Bulls Hot Sauce.

codhand

the only spicy sounding entree where i'm headed tonight,

"Soba Noodles - Charred with Sweet Chile Sauce, Broccoli, Wakame/
Red Cabbage Kim Chee, Chile-Peanut Sauce"

hmm

Edit

i mean, uh, heems solo woo

so hungry now

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
the only spicy sounding entree where i'm headed tonight,

"Soba Noodles - Charred with Sweet Chile Sauce, Broccoli, Wakame/
Red Cabbage Kim Chee, Chile-Peanut Sauce"

hmm
Sounds like funky Asian fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom