• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
hahaha Khaled seems like the exact kind of dude to make himself look like a bitch for some rotten pussy.

Don't get the Katy Perry love, she has a face that looks like it was left in the oven too long.
It's too bad Christina Millian took repeated L's until she vanished because she was hot as hell.
Nobody is touching J.Lo in her prime though. That late 90's early 2000's Jennifer Lopez...damn. When she rocked that dress at the grammy awards, lawd. That was a good time to be a young man, we also had Jessica Alba in her prime as well.

CRS

hahaha Khaled seems like the exact kind of dude to make himself look like a bitch for some rotten pussy.

Don't get the Katy Perry love, she has a face that looks like it was left in the oven too long.
It's too bad Christina Millian took repeated L's until she vanished because she was hot as hell.
Nobody is touching J.Lo in her prime though. That late 90's early 2000's Jennifer Lopez...damn. When she rocked that dress at the grammy awards, lawd. That was a good time to be a young man, we also had Jessica Alba in her prime as well.

I could have sworn you liked her at some point.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I could have sworn you liked her at some point.

Fuck no. I thought she was hot in that California Girls video but that was the first time I had ever seen or heard her. And she might as well not have even been in the video for the sheer amount of make up and effects applied. Everything I've seen of her since she just looks...off. Like someone tried to make a hot girl and just couldn't get the face quite right. If you squint it's passable but any long term observation make's it look like some uncanny valley shit.

Esch

Banned
Katy Perry has that faux Mad Men swag thing going, i hate that shit.

So today I found out my grandma is growing Trinidad Matuga Scorpion Peppers at her house now. They are the hottest pepper in the world bar none, much stronger than even ghost chilis. I have what i can only admit is an idiotic urge to try and use one or half of one in some sort of crockpot chili. It just feels like my Everest.

so does anyone wanna talk about this?
ngowjhR.png

or this?

at least this?

or this

iavi

So was Chance actually signed to TDE? I never saw an official statement but they talked about a new member.

The one I heard mentioned was female. And Chance said he signed with no one on Rosenburg's not too long ago, though him on TDE makes too much sense, for some reason.

Katy Perry has that faux Mad Men swag thing going, i hate that shit.

So today I found out my grandma is growing Trinidad Matuga Scorpion Peppers at her house now. They are the hottest pepper in the world bar none, much stronger than even ghost chilis. I have what i can only admit is an idiotic urge to try and use one or half of one in some sort of crockpot chili. It just feels like my Everest.

yo brah that sounds delicious. i'm all about those scotch bonnets and shit. that sounds like murder but i would be tempted too.

go for half for a big crockpot of chili.

HiResDes

OH MY GOD I just landed the baddest bitch, the girl I've been fiending for over for years now and my entire worldview has been shaken. I'm talking a girl so bad that I don't know if I can ever go back to fucking the broads I normally bag again. I feel like George Constanza in Seinfeld right now. She's so tall and so thin yet ridiculously curvy, I don't know how I did it. I love Jewish women. They are the best! I wouldn't trade fucking any of those celebrities I named for this girl.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
OH MY GOD I just landed the baddest bitch, the girl I've been fiending for over for years now and my entire worldview has been shaken. I'm talking a girl so bad that I don't know if I can ever go back to fucking the broads I normally bag again. I feel like George Constanza is Seinfeld right now. She's so tall and so thin yet ridiculously curvy, I don't know how I did it. I love Jewish women. They are the best! I wouldn't trade fucking any of those celebrities I named for this girl.

Nice! Congrats bruh

OH MY GOD I just landed the baddest bitch, the girl I've been fiending for over for years now and my entire worldview has been shaken. I'm talking a girl so bad that I don't know if I can ever go back to fucking the broads I normally bag again. I feel like George Constanza in Seinfeld right now. She's so tall and so thin yet ridiculously curvy, I don't know how I did it. I love Jewish women. They are the best! I wouldn't trade fucking any of those celebrities I named for this girl.

Smack that ass hard, for the rest of us.

Esch

Banned
You know, I thought that it was a stunt too and then I realized that low key a lot of arab dudes i know love doing that hindi movie proposal shit. I know like 4 dudes who proposed to a girl in the middle of the street during a pouring rain or at a ball game or some shit. I think it might be real lol, you dont smack someone with a restraining order over promo.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
I burst out laughing when I read this part.

kamspy

She looks like she'd be fun in the sack and have at least a decent personality. Good shit Des.

Is that fucking Cam tape ever coming? Should I just give up hope? Starvin out here. Hoping that SD feeds me. Gonna try it out. Rich Gang didn't do shit for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom