• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG Kush

So one of the possible best albums of the year, just announced it's tracklist...
asap-ferg-trap-lord.jpg

1. Let It Go
2. Shabba (ft. A$AP Rocky)
3. Lord (ft. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony)
4. Hood Pope
5. Fergivicious
6. 4:02
7. Dump Dump
8. Work (Remix) (ft. A$AP Rocky, French Montana, Trinidad James & Schoolboy Q)
9. Didn’t Wanna Do That
10. Murda Something (ft. Waka Flocka Flame)
11. Make A Scene
12. Fuck Out My Face (ft. D-Real, Onyx & Aston Matthews)
13. Cocaine Castle

DominoKid

i'd rather have the 6 figures to KO some of these loans.

So one of the possible best albums of the year, just announced it's tracklist...
asap-ferg-trap-lord.jpg

1. Let It Go
2. Shabba (ft. A$AP Rocky)
3. Lord (ft. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony)
4. Hood Pope
5. Fergivicious
6. 4:02
7. Dump Dump
8. Work (Remix) (ft. A$AP Rocky, French Montana, Trinidad James & Schoolboy Q)
9. Didn’t Wanna Do That
10. Murda Something (ft. Waka Flocka Flame)
11. Make A Scene
12. Fuck Out My Face (ft. D-Real, Onyx & Aston Matthews)
13. Cocaine Castle

i was hoping he'd at least put 40 Below on there.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
PD has seen pics of a couple of my exes, he's just trying to rustle jimmies. Sorry about lashing out the other day btw, got some bad news and I was feeling grumpy.

It's all good man. We all have them days. I think I had one of those at Recon and got him banned...on accident.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I'm annoyed at how much I want that Ferg album. I really don't want to like his music but for reason I do.

Esch

Banned
Sorry bout that bad news.

But let's be real. When arent you grumpy?
Me posting in a grumpy style is definitely not the same level grumpy as 'dog is now terminally ill' grumpy. Plus, thats just my humor.

Btw I think Recon is now permed...

Esch

Banned
I was searching that old gafhop topic to find that max b stripper music video and I saw his name greyed out. He had been saying he had like one strike left a couple times, so......

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Recon's descent was odd, he just got more and more agitated with every gafhop thread. I still like the dude but I wish he hadn't crossed from cranky to full on burn this fucking place down. He seemed to be very adept at getting on ace's bad side as well.

I think he got banned this time by the same mod that got his panties in a bunch over my disdain for religion. Recon made some comment about religion being a plague and then bam he got banned.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What did Recon get perma'd for? What particular kind of dumb shit?

Also Shabba goes hard as fuck, especially the Cookin' Soul version. Hook carries those mediocre verses and it does it damn well.

DominoKid

man its some bullshit how livemixtapes got ads now.

the SD tape is straight. idk why Keef doesn't want to make music like that anymore.

man its some bullshit how livemixtapes got ads now.

the SD tape is straight. idk why Keef doesn't want to make music like that anymore.

its pretty good. but what has keef released lately that makes you think that?

only thing i heard from him after finally rich was that piece of shit song a month or two ago that sounded like it was recorded through a baby monitor lol

PBY

Banned

only thing i heard from him after finally rich was that piece of shit song a month or two ago that sounded like it was recorded through a baby monitor lol
He's dropped like 5-6 godawful tracks

April fools is one of em. So bad.

they all sound like that shit? lmao that's pretty bad.

i think his hook on hold my liquor is one of his career achievements though. just release 3-4 minutes of shit like that and i'm fine.

finally rich gave me this vision of the dude being a more aggressive Future (fewcha the rapper). but he's done nothing since to capitalize on that sound.

DominoKid

mostly everything since finally rich has sucked. and its funny because he's done features w/ Gucci & Waka doing his regular shit and it's great. so clearly he can still do it. he just doesn't want to.

mooooose

The last Chief Keef song to blow my mind was Kobe.

Beat is one of the best of the year, and the line "Since I signed with Jimmy Iovine I swear I think that I'm Kobe".

Like... WHAT?!

That line is just ridiculous and self aware in all the right ways. Dude makes it sounds like he's a billionaire and a part of the best team ever. It put over Interscope as much as Keef.

Song just goes.

I miss the old Keef. I don't get why he is doing what he is doing and why he doesn't use Young Chop on every song and why he doesn't make cocky dark music anymore. IMO he had the ignorant swag of old Dipset last year, now he's just a mess.

I really thought he had a set thing to cake for a long time. He had a shtick that people can imitate but no one can replicate. He had one of the best new producers who made FL Studio presets sound golden. He had his persona. He had the right attitude to make money. He also had an attitude that would land him in prison or a pine box (get rich or die trying). But it was something and it was real. Now he's just a mess.

Esch

Banned
#factsonly

Every trap star to be has dropped the ball except Future and Tity Boi. The rest are destined for triple styrofoam (french, keef, waka)

Ironically the most commercially successful lane in rap for new dudes is the one farthest away from that get money music. Im not surprised. Nobody really wants to listen to full records about flossing and killing anymore.

#factsonly

Every trap star to be has dropped the ball except Future and Tity Boi. The rest are destined for triple styrofoam (french, keef, waka)

Ironically the most commercially successful lane in rap for new dudes is the one farthest away from that get money music. Im not surprised. Nobody really wants to listen to full records about flossing and killing anymore.

The jury's still out on him he still needs to drop his album while his popularity is at it's highest.

Esch

Banned
Man he is caking off hooks(off of straight hits too) some of that Ciara shit got play, mike will on his side, he's clearly winning...

Clearly he's winning right now but he's in the same place 2 Chainz was before BOATS came out 2 Chainz needed that album going gold and a couple hits off the album to be recognized as a trap artist with staying power.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I think Future has significantly less crossover appeal and is probably less smart of a businessman than 2 Chainz to be anywhere near dude. 2 Chainz leading the pack ATM, and by a good distance.

Tokubetsu

While Waka seems to be kinda done now, he got the most play from that lane. Which is part of why I think Keef and Montana are suffering. Waka managed to get on bs will.i.am. tracks with birtney etc. Montana and Keef never gonna get anywhere that.

http://youtu.be/EmfA8gzmpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom