• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
How can Future have a lack of crossover appeal when he helped Rihanna, Ciara, Lil Wayne make hits

Enzo pls
No Fallout Boy no deal.

Well, it's also sorta me getting the vibe from Future that he's good where he is in his career. 2 Chainz is on that world domination tip where I think Future is kinda like shit, I could do songs with all these ATL artists for the rest of my career and be good, and that's exactly what ima do.

DominoKid

man in the last year i've seen 2 Chainz on 2 Broke Girls and L&O:SVU. that's how "over" he is. white middle america likes 2 Chainz. my dad likes 2 Chainz.

dude is street, but not a thug or scary. and more importantly he carries himself in an intelligent, cultured manner in how he dresses, talks and generally conducts himself. people don't look at him like
8Ob4TBl.png
like they would for a Gucci, Waka, Keef.

as far as Future he should've had Future Hendrix out already. he's so close to being a solidified star. 2 Chainz is doing it right by not letting too much time run between BOATS and BOATS 2. hell i think Future is actually about to drop that Super Future/Fire Marshall mixtape. i cant see the album dropping before October.

I doubt Future will cross over like 2 Chainz did. 2 Chainz not only managed to take over the streets, he made white people go crazy. That's why his album went gold and he's an (temporary) iconic figure right now. Plus....dude is smart as hell. He's not getting in trouble, not doing dumb shit, he's fun.

Future isn't talented at all, whereas even haters have to admit 2 Chainz has some clever lines. I just can't see Future making a smash hit song that propels him to star status.

HiiiLife

Damn I'm just genuinely excited for Augusts releases. Don't really fuck with Fab as much as I used to in HS, but I wouldn't mind checking his out on Spotify either. August will be enjoyable. (I hope.)

Damn I'm just genuinely excited for Augusts releases. Don't really fuck with Fab as much as I used to in HS, but I wouldn't mind checking his out on Spotify either. August will be enjoyable. (I hope.)

I think so too I'm looking forward to Doris, Hall of Fame, Trap Lord, Stay Trippy and to a lesser extent Kiss Land.

HiiiLife

I think so too I'm looking forward to Doris, Hall of Fame, Trap Lord, Stay Trippy and to a lesser extent Kiss Land.

I think they actually pushed Weeknd's to September but regardless I'm checking his album out as well. Yeah. I'm gonna listen to No Malice, Pusha, Big Sean, Juicy J, Earl Sweatshirt and Fab. If anything, I'm hoping Earl and the Clipse brothers deliver. Expecting* to enjoy them a good amount. As for the other three, I'm sure they'll be cool, but I'm looking forward those first three the most.

I think they actually pushed Weeknd's to September but regardless I'm checking his album out as well. Yeah. I'm gonna listen to No Malice, Pusha, Big Sean, Juicy J, Earl Sweatshirt and Fab. If anything, I'm hoping Earl and the Clipse brothers deliver. Expecting* to enjoy them a good amount. As for the other three, I'm sure they'll be cool, but I'm looking forward those first three the most.

Push has a date in August ? add that to my list as-well.

HiiiLife

Push has a date in August ? add that to my list as-well.

That's what they "say". But we all know how that goes. Lol. He said earlier in July that he's pushing the album to next month. So we'll see if he holds to his word come August.

This album better be cold as fuck with all this teasing and shit.

Trying so hard to avoid snippets but maaaaaan, it's too difficult. And when that Vine for Break Da Bank was uploaded. C'mon Q. We trying to eat.

Trying so hard to avoid snippets but maaaaaan, it's too difficult. And when that Vine for Break Da Bank was uploaded. C'mon Q. We trying to eat.

I stopped listening to snippets after hearing Man of the Year on the Bitch Dont Kill My Vibe video I wanna hear the album in it's entirety.

iavi

Check out Pier 39 and the Meteron if you can.

ain't nothing at the Metreon anymore fool. Unless you're trying to go to the movies in some grand fashion. After Sony pulled out completely, it's become not much more than movie theater with overpriced food joints at bottom.

ain't nothing at the Metreon anymore fool. Unless you're trying to go to the movies in some grand fashion. After Sony pulled out completely, it's become not much more than movie theater with overpriced food joints at bottom.
Just had to open that wound right back up huh forgot they closed the Playstation Store.

Tokubetsu

Search your feelings, you know it's true. He can't sing, has horrible lyrics, and is dating the woman I should be dating.

I search my heart and all I find is that Future elevates "Loveeeeeeeeeee Song" by Rihanna to another level, that "Neva End" & "Turn On The Lights" are the most romantic songs I've heard in a long time, and that "Deeper Than the Ocean" could drown you.

Side Note: Evidence x Alchemist "Step Brothers" album coming in November.

alchemist stays winning. that album with evidence is guaranteed to get a lot of play from me.

and seconded on the turn on the lights being romantic comment. that shit so romantic it makes me want to sing it to a girl and stuff...and then i look back at prior "romantic" things i've done and decide it's probably wiser not to do that shit lol

dawg reminds me of sebastian the crab. anybody else get that image when they hear future?

Tokubetsu

alchemist stays winning. that album with evidence is guaranteed to get a lot of play from me.

and seconded on the turn on the lights being romantic comment. that shit so romantic it makes me want to sing it to a girl and stuff...and then i look back at prior "romantic" things i've done and decide it's probably wiser not to do that shit lol

dawg reminds me of sebastian the crab. anybody else get that image when they hear future?

No. You're weird.

IrishNinja

alright

but then you got crabs, child support for your big-forehead baby and chris brown callin & hanging up at like 3AM, the nut won't be worth it
gotta think long game tokus

Rihanna and Beyonce tie in the airhead department, I'll admit that. Both seem like they can't hold interesting conversations.

Katy Perry probably has shit to say tho. It's not all about sex, I'd want a superstar woman I could chill with by the fireplace.

alright

but then you got crabs, child support for your big-forehead baby and chris brown callin & hanging up at like 3AM, the nut won't be worth it
gotta think long game tokus

hahaha. that shit will probably end up happening frequently to the poor bastard who gets tied down to riri

it wouldn't surprise me anymore after that dj khaled media stunt and the apparent rumors that he's been simping minaj's ass for a while now.

HiResDes

After listening to that new Paul White my faith in Old being great has been completely restored, shit is gonna have the level of grime it needs to keep the album grounded. August is gonna be rad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom