• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
So which of you guys went to a CC. Starting to get worried I won't finish until after my 3rd year due to me struggling getting any classes early on.

How long did you guys take?

I personally never finished and dropped out after 2 and a half years, but I have friends who've made it out in 3-4 years. I was on track to a 4 year graduation.

HiResDes

Dirty

Really digging it, production is nicee.

Not a lot of things to look forward for, just these three for me right now:

Doris by Earl Sweatshirt on the 20th.
Hall Of Fame by Big Sean on the 27th.
NWTS by Drake Sept. 17

Little bored with Rap right now.

Old is coming out around that timetable too guys.

overcast

I personally never finished and dropped out after 2 and a half years, but I have friends who've made it out in 3-4 years. I was on track to a 4 year graduation.
So it's pretty normal? As long as I keep up a good GPA I should be fine. Just want to leave this suburb.
I'm thinkin

Stay Trippy - 80k
Hall of Fame - 150k
Oxymoron - 45k
Self Made - 100k
That low for Oxy? I don't know. I was thinking 80 for Q.

overcast

80 fucking k for Q? LMAO
I figure he has quite a bit of good will with a decent range of rap fans. Combined with a fan base that will no doubt support. We'll see if that ASAP feature comes through and bangs.

Old is going to be dope. I have no doubt.

mooooose

The Paul White x Danny Brown song is old but it is still fucking great.

And Dip is dope too.

Never lost hype in Old or Oxymoron.

edit - Listening to this whole Ronson set. It's fucking DOPE.

Esch

Banned

new detox avatar

i-wanna-be-with-you1.png

mooooose

I've never been to a Boiler Room show in NYC, and I don't know if Peterboy can attest to it, but they never look live enough. I would be wrecking people. I know that the Ronson set was in London but if I heard that song live someone would be dead.

The most live person is the chubby girl behind Ronson.

HiResDes

Just me and the Count and we still jammin. I'm just gonna chill in here for a while so stop in while i eat crab legs and play third strike and Marvel on Dreamcast.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
So it's pretty normal? As long as I keep up a good GPA I should be fine. Just want to leave this suburb.
yeah man, 4 is the average I've seen. You'll be out in no time.

I've never been to a Boiler Room show in NYC, and I don't know if Peterboy can attest to it, but they never look live enough. I would be wrecking people. I know that the Ronson set was in London but if I heard that song live someone would be dead.

The most live person is the chubby girl behind Ronson.

There was definitely not enough drugs being done in that environment. Not saying drugs make the party, but I haven't been to a bad one where people were a bit high on something of their choice.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
@PUSHA_T
You my son will be blessed forever... @playcloths #PC4LIFE #IKnowTheFlawsOfAllMyChildrenAndYouArePerfect pic.twitter.com/42fxDksdAA

BQNqPF9CMAE7X-m.jpg

that song kinda sucks. why does ASAP Eli have to sing the whole thing? i love the beat though.

edit: I dunno. I'd probably put Covert Coup at the top for the last few projects of his. I also liked no idols and rare chandeliers quite a bit. Russian Roulette would have been sweet if it was all instrumental. well it is awesome already but it would be cool to just have a straight russian opera from the dude. no rappers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom