• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

damn, cant ahte

Bored of rap but excited for Big Sean.

double L post donuts

new detox avatar

i-wanna-be-with-you1.png

haha, #2Real4MaccasDoe
also damn @ that beat though

Lion knows whats up, they used to have those trade paperbacks onna cheap in like '04...aint been there since though, most useless search function this side of GAF

iavi

Russian Roulette is the best Alchemist project and the best album of this decade.

My first inclination is to jump and say that's way too bold a claim, but, honestly, I'm seeing eye to eye with you on that one. Or, at least, I can't think of any whole, recent lp that's hit as well as that one did.

HiiiLife

Your guys favorite intro on a rap album? I'm talking about albums that go straight into the song, no skits or any of that bullshit. It's a tie between track 1 on Lord Willin' and It's Dark & Hell is Hot. Sure DMX is talking for a few seconds, but c'mon yo, track one on that X album is fire. ANDDDD even though its not a part of the question but it goes straight into the Ruff Ryder's Anthem? Whewwwwwwwww.

Tokubetsu

Your guys favorite intro on a rap album? I'm talking about albums that go straight into the song, no skits or any of that bullshit. It's a tie between track 1 on Lord Willin' and It's Dark & Hell is Hot. Sure DMX is talking for a few seconds, but c'mon yo, track one on that X album is fire. ANDDDD even though its not a part of the question but it goes straight into the Ruff Ryder's Anthem? Whewwwwwwwww.

The beat on that intro track on Hell is Hot alone man.

RJT

I like intros that are songs, but are also an actual introduction, not just a random song. Stillmatic's intro is one of the best examples.

Esch

Banned
The Dynasty intro.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Her eyebrows though.

I know lol those eyebrows was the first thing I noticed which is crazy cause of all the girls in that picture

but real talk this picture is a good life lesson.

Never propose to a woman unless you have a picture of "yourself with mad ho's in the hot tub"

Also mandatory dark aviators to hide your salty man tears.

Real talk, Khaled is suffering for all men so we know how to rebound from rejection the best. If she gets a restraining order just make that picture public to recover as much of your reputation as possible.

Arrival and Departure (A Pipe Dream and a Promise) is a dope one.

damn this joint is cold. i hate that this is an actual album because this is gonna brick so bad lmao. this should be his LiveLove.

I dunno man, kinda sick of seeing artists pull a KRIT and put all their best material on tapes before they repeat the same shit over for the album. I know that doesn't translate well to sales, but I think it's cool that ferg is coming out of the gate swinging

T Dollarz

1. Intro
2. Ladies and Gentlemen (introducing 80 Blocks) f/ Talib Kweli
3. Starlight Glitz
4. Clean Getaway f/ Uncle Murda
5. No Uniform f/ M.O.P. and Pete Rock
6. Lets Toast
7. Megan Good f/ Mac Miller
8. 80 Blocks Party
9. Don't Ya Just Love It f/ Ab-Soul
10. Y'all Not Ready
11. Rocking With The Best
12. You Never Seen A City Like (The Bronx)
13. Supa Fly Shit
14. 80 Block's From Tiffany's
15. Bionic
16. Mafungo
17. No Hook f/ Pete Rock
18. Love Traps f/ Tyler Woods
19. Glitter and Gold
20. 99 Bottles
21. Dream Journey f/ Geechi Suede
22. 4 The OG's
23. Pot of Butta
24. Can I Get A ……