• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Revisiting Food & Liquor now as I pour out some tap water for Recon and man, I completely forgot how good The Instrumental is. Probably still my favourite off of the album.

caesar

Banned
cg2.jpg

CubQa.png

1342637615_guy_slips_and_falls_while_jumping_in_pond.gif

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
just snagged my ticket for the run the jewels show on wednesday. good ass hump day.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
This is legit. But...you know. Ross talking about standing his ground after wrecking his car about 100m away from the club he was fleeing.

Still. Great song

Ross is a hypocrite, everybody knows that. He is the very epitome of a lying ass fake thug rapper who gets by on charisma, good beat selection, and a unique voice.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Google it. They're lightweight rare. Even in decent condition they pull $10k

One of my friend's landlords has a white 96 SS that he keeps sitting in his garage and never drives. The fucking thing is just rotting away in there. Should be some kind of crime.

overcast

So which of you guys went to a CC. Starting to get worried I won't finish until after my 3rd year due to me struggling getting any classes early on.

How long did you guys take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom