• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake don't want it w/ GTAV?

“HOLD ON” FOR IT: The upcoming Young Money/Cash Money/Republic release from Drake—powered by the monster single “Hold On, We’re Going Home”—has been moved from 9/17 to 9/24. The album, invariably one of Q4’s biggest, will crush the competition regardless of release date; early prognosticators say it has the potential to do 500+, with some saying it could be considerably more. How high can it go? (8/16p)

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

Is the single big in America? Haven't heard it once here. Drakes usually pretty popular here too

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I can't believe GTA V is only a month out. Playing through SRIII right now and I couldn't be more thirsty for an open world world game where the open world isn't sterile and boring. You'd think they would have learned from how bad Stillwater was.

Salvation is in sight.

I can't believe GTA V is only a month out. Playing through SRIII right now and I couldn't be more thirsty for an open world world game where the open world isn't sterile and boring. You'd think they would have learned from how bad Stillwater was.

Salvation is in sight.
I'm so hyped for GTAV. Thinking of replaying GTA4

CRS

Got mine too, it seems to have been dubbed kinda low for me, but Lil Sad said if you take a pic of your tape and send it you will get a MP3 of it all in return.
Yeah, I'm trying to see if I can get a Flac version out of him (I think it's a her?).

If not, then I'll just get the mp3. And I'll send it your way, Toku, when I get it.

Because it was released through a Finland label, in wonder if Lil Sad is from Finland too.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Gta is such a shit series. Main story is always filled with trite and sterile missions for the masses while the side missions are a similar affair. The only thing worth doing in the games is running from cops which gets old after an hour. >__>

Esch

Banned
Gta is such a shit series. Main story is always filled with trite and sterile missions for the masses while the side missions are a similar affair. The only thing worth doing in the games is running from cops which gets old after an hour. >__>

This is a bad post. You post posts badly.

IrishNinja

^real rappers only say what they mean, PP

I was joking? Which I said right after posting that. Gta is shit though. Red dead is where it's at.

GTA really isnt for me but i loved the shit out of Red Dead, yeah

Did you import it?

holdin off just a bit longer (gamescon, etc) for that announcement, but please believe im keepin an eye on playasia to see if that & 1/2 HD go lower

Only thing I'm not too hyped on for GTA is the soundtrack. They perfected it with Vice City and SA. IV was such a let down.

Modern setting again so it can only disappoint. Soundtrack wise.

Esch

Banned
Modern setting again so it can only disappoint. Soundtrack wise.

flabbynsick.png
if only it was 1998 and there was nothing but Wu-Tang and Pete Rock produced singles in this game

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
GTA IV had some dope songs. Nas' War Is Necessary, Busta's Where's My Money, Joell's Hip Hop (remix) (GOAT song candidate), Swizzy's Top Down, etc. And the main theme was amazing.

Cudder

Sleeping Dogs may not have been on the scope of a GTA game but I swear it was more fun than any of them, love that fucking game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom