• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

Didn't Kendrick let Papoose get on Summer Jam a few months ago? Kendrick has always respected him.

Was listening to Hot97 in NY and Rosenberg confronted him on the phone about that. He was going nuts over the phone though about the radio stations being biased cause they won't play his stuff/"real hip hop" (which is what this is really about anyway).

Was listening to Hot97 in NY and Rosenberg confronted him on the phone about that. He was going nuts over the phone though about the radio stations being biased cause they won't play his stuff/"real hip hop" (which is what this is really about anyway).
All that salt

HiResDes

His album is better than the last two Lupe joints.

ICEBURN

LEOsD.png

Kaizer

Banned
Know y'all been talking about it, but I've been listening to this Trap Lord for the past two days and it's growing on me immensely. The Bone Thugs track was fucking crazy and "Fuck Out My Face" reminded of listening to my friends' mixes of dope underground stuff back in highschool.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
The people who are going to respond to Kendrick are hopefully gonna respond with a great LP and not some average ass response record like all the no names have been doing.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

Rosenberg was sounding hella biased (and he isn't from NY). lol. Either way, Papoose was sounding hella stupid when Rosenberg brought up the shows n ish he does for the locals. lol

DominoKid

that sounds like every Papoose interview ever.

CRS

His album is better than the last two Lupe joints.

It doesn't take much.

What makes the Bone track so great is it was treated like a return to their Creepin/E. 1999 Eternal era. Just ruthless (no pun intended) raps from every member over the haunting production. It wouldn't have fit the track but a singing bridge with some dark vocals from Bone would have been the icing on the nostalgia cake.

Also, Krayzie Bone is probably the most underrated feature killer of all time. There's no feature that he doesn't kill.

36 Chambers' icy heart is being melted by a Trap God (there is not just one, the JZA is on mount olympus as well).

maybe one day he'll admit he also enjoys Jody Highroller

DominoKid

i'm really curious as to how Hall of Fame is going to sell. i can't help but feel like Sean is about to run into a brick wall.

the video needed more Jhene Aiko too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom