• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
response to papoose
69o0fa_zps46d85fe8.jpg

mooooose

Me personally, Dipset. The game could use another anthem factory.
Eh the Dipset sound would come off like Papoose unless they were relevant. Max B would just destroy Kendrick by being such an individual and French would just be the guy cheering him on and trying to impress the cool kid and doing a mediocre job.

mooooose

imo kendrick shitted on way more people with the uoeno remix

"i fucked up the rap game and uoeno it"

the dude literally did fuck up everyone's party and they don't even know it

so many people have come and gone in the last 10 years but out of that how many were ever seriously compared to GOATs unanimously, and not stanning?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Eh the Dipset sound would come off like Papoose unless they were relevant. Max B would just destroy Kendrick by being such an individual and French would just be the guy cheering him on and trying to impress the cool kid and doing a mediocre job.

Is French the towel boy of hip.hop?

Detox

NY is so damn weak that they can't even challenge Kendrick. That's for all the years the west had to suffer with just Game to look up to. If he came at the south by now they would have made a movie dissing Kendrick.

Esch

Banned
Fair enough, you know I'm right though.

The only people that can body Kendrick are the ones he addressed by name, and the OG kings. Nope, that doesn't include failures like Cam'Ron.

The only people that can body Kendrick are the ones he addressed by name, and the OG kings. Nope, that doesn't include failures like Cam'Ron.

J Cole, Wale bodying Kendrick? Lmao

I think the only dude that has a chance if he tried would be meek mill (out of the rappers he mentioned in the new school )

And if the disses came down to popularity vote then drake would win

mooooose

i agree, cams in no position for this beef

man imagine kanye records a diss because hes mad he didnt get any mentions

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Why did Wale even get a mention?
All the rappers that matter seem to fuck with him. It's just the way it is.

Uh.. Dipset has like nothing in common with Papoose. Like, at all. Outside of them being from NY.

Esch

Banned
J Cole, Wale bodying Kendrick? Lmao

I think the only dude that has a chance if he tried would be meek mill (out of the rappers he mentioned in the new school )

And if the disses came down to popularity vote then drake would win
no I mean nobody gives a shit unless its the people he mentioned by name.

mooooose

btw saw run the jewels the other night and damn those openers were shitty kool ad sucked, mfn exquire was a surprise and was meh, despot rocked it but by the time killer mike came out it was already a 2 hour show and they didnt do last huzzah remix so i was bummed but

killer mike killed it and el-p KILLED it holy fuck he had the energy i wish every rap concert had

the live instrumentation
the crowd involvement

and then fucking drones over brooklyn into full retard was astonishing and had everyone wild

run the jewels themselves kinda just did the album, which was cool, but they were clearly tired

prince paul was there which was fuckiing AWESOME tho i dont think as many people appreciated that as they should

all in all if i went late and missed the openers besides despot it wouldve been awesome

DominoKid

Drake don't want it w/ GTAV?

“HOLD ON” FOR IT: The upcoming Young Money/Cash Money/Republic release from Drake—powered by the monster single “Hold On, We’re Going Home”—has been moved from 9/17 to 9/24. The album, invariably one of Q4’s biggest, will crush the competition regardless of release date; early prognosticators say it has the potential to do 500+, with some saying it could be considerably more. How high can it go? (8/16p)

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom