• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

again i liked channel orange for what it was

but anyone that was on about com's dreamer/believer being a series of lullabies better not've given that one a pass

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
HOF is alright. Sean is still a cornyball. But hey it's better than yeezus.

How's that new Malice? Don't have the motivation to find out yet.

Anyone else listening to that newish Chuuwee? I know HiRes was a fan.

Tokubetsu

umm lmao. that will be true if ferg puts out another project on par with trap lord (or better). really dope project but some of the tracks without features (except for let it go and hood pope) kind of bog it down.

also @Toku: I agree with you on odd future. if it wasn't for nostalgia ultra or channel orange then domo genesis' no idols would be the best project of the crew

Yea I don't even consider Frank as OF anymore tbh (if I ever really). Whenever he features on their shit now its more like doing your weed carrier and old friends a favor. He's playing major league baseball and the rest of them are in Double-A.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Are Big Tymers guilty pleasure territory? Because I forgot how much I enjoy their music in like the 'shut your brain off' kind of way.

HiResDes

That True Widow track has me hunting down the album, proceed.

But if I could recommend that you hear one album this year I think you should give Niggas is Men a full listen.

That True Widow track has me hunting down the album, proceed.

But if I could recommend that you hear one album this year I think you should give Niggas is Men a full listen.

Get the awesome Vinyl package from the website http://www.relapse.com/circumambulation-lp-green.html or just get it of iTunes.

tw_whitegreen_364.jpg

And I heard that Niggas is Man album. I only like two tracks. "Aura" and "Long Tokes"

That's too nice to pass up for only 16 bucks.

Yeah, is pretty nice. But I'm done buying Vinyl. Unless is a record that had no CD reissue. NYC and Hong Kong is not kind when it comes to room size. I got rid of a lot of WAX as of late. About to do the same for my CD's as well.

weird. I remember seeing True Widow live a while back (friend of a friend is in a band that opened for them). Never thought I'd see them mentioned in GAF-Hop, heh.

That's a dope track though.

edit: New Oddisee instrumental: Lonely Planet

weird. I remember seeing True Widow live a while back (friend of a friend is in a band that opened for them). Never thought I'd see them mentioned in GAF-Hop, heh.

That's a dope track though.

edit: New Oddisee instrumental: Lonely Planet

GAF-HOP has a lot of music lovers compared to other groups here on GAF. I found the group by Youtube surfing as usual..That Oddisee is solid, good looks.

HiResDes

Hemsworth and Evian Christ both played Migos tracks during their sets...So I can see a wide array of southern artists getting incredible production in the near future.

codhand

Especially with DOOM.

That album had a couple great tracks, especially the one with Beth Gibbons. But overall he just couldn't hang on those busy, uptempo beats; the result is a mess, like an indie MCHG.

Doomsday is a classic, they released it in a real nice vinyl package and the lunch box set...boo hoo

edit oh you mean JJ DOOM, not a classic but also, not enough Doom on it. i actually heard there's some dope stuff on the remix JJ, will have to check it out, the video for Bookhead was dope

Doomsday is a classic, they released it in a real nice vinyl package and the lunch box set...boo hoo

edit oh you mean JJ DOOM, not a classic but also, not enough Doom on it.

Yup I have the Doomsday one, it's worth the price just to hear that album remastered.

That shit must sell really well, given his refusal to release new shit. He's literally sitting on at least 7 albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom