• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

Read from bottom up:
DEQjkt7.jpg

mooooose

wow if we are being honest ferg had one of the better responses to kendrick/tde at the end of pt 2 of that asap freestyle

i dont even know what i just heard really

he fucking destroyed schoolboy q. q doesnt want it with ferg at all. i cant even believe this

i think it worked because asap has an actual relationship with tde, not just kendrick, and they didnt bandwagon. they picked apart kendrick's weakness, his doofy ass crew

Ferg Dissed them at 5:00 in the second session.

edit: I like Trap Lord, but why was this version of Ferg not on the album...?

Yeah Ferg went off. Trap Lord is cool but this was not there.

edit: Schoolboy Q gotta get this dude! lol. please do one of your monster features. Ferg kind of dissed himself by calling Q new 50 Cent and that he'd Ja Rule him though. I'd love a ASAP vs TDE competitive beef

kamspy

Q and Ferg both so burnt on molly and oxy they prolly can't even hold a gun straight.

Today's drugs take the fun out of rap beef.

Fuck ever happen to Henny and Weed.

mooooose

edit: Schoolboy Q gotta get this dude! lol. please do one of your monster features. Ferg kind of dissed himself by calling Q new 50 Cent and that he'd Ja Rule him though. I'd love a ASAP vs TDE competitive beef
ferg said he was 50 and he'd ja rule him, which is doubly insulting because q is the spiritual new 50. ferg is basically saying he cant be 50 because hes not from the east coast.

kamspy

Yall NEED to check out Lupe's twitter for the past 2 hours or so.

He's gone off the reservation this time. Trying to put hits out on twitter in exchange for single art and shit.

Kwixotik

I hope it doesn't get real though, I want new Q/Rocky songs.

kamspy

Naaah. For me HnC still out does anything ASAP. But then you gotta go LLA1, then Section 80, then LLA2, then Control System, then Trap Lord, GKMC, then Lords Never Worry.

I didn't put GKMC after Lords Never Worry. If you guys didn't notice.

I hope it doesn't get real though, I want new Q/Rocky songs.

And this.

i think they have similar flow.

Naaah. For me HnC still out does anything ASAP. But then you gotta go LLA1, then Section 80, then LLA2, then Control System, then Trap Lord, GKMC, then Lords Never Worry.

I didn't put GKMC after Lords Never Worry. If you guys didn't notice.

And this.

yeah I want more Q/Rocky collabs. throw in Ferg too. would just be fun to hear some competition for a bit though.

and HnC > LLA1 > Section.80 > Control System > GKMC > Trap Lord > LLA 2 > Lords Never Worry

kamspy

Q doesn't have any of that real heart 50 had when he was hungry. That was some of the hungriest, most ratchet come ups in the rap game. Dude respected nobody and still owned the game for a few years. Hov wouldn't even have boxed with him in his prime.

50 Cent is hip hop Mike Tyson.

And Trap Lord is more fun than GKMC. It's an any mood listen. You gotta be halfway gloomy and emo introspective at the time to really appreciate GKMC.

mooooose

i think they have similar flow.
their ability to make full songs, similar word play, straight forward gangsta story telling, their choruses. even some of their beat selections especially on q's first album are very 50. his delivery is the biggest difference, especially now, and now his adlibs are retarded (and awesome) and his persona is divided between druggy and gangsta but they are very similar dudes musically.

malice is kinda fucking crazy. religious people are fucking weird. clipse are fucking weirdos. they seems schizophrenic kinda. they have murderous eyes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD9Vy7KE7yI

HiResDes

Also people thinking that just because an album is more accessible or bangs in the whip harder than GKMC that that makes it a better album are being kind of shortsighted.

overcast

Lmao. I like Trap Lord, but that shit isn't even close to HnC/GKMC/S.80.

Live Love is the only thing that comes close and that is behind Control System.

kamspy

Alright, so he deleted every single one of those tweets. But I"ll try to give a play by play.

I forget the dudes twitter handle, but it was @ghostsomethin or somethin. Judging by dude's page he makes beats in his bedroom at his mom's house.

So Lupe for some reason wants to get at this kid in person. How it started wasn't really clear. Anonymous decides they want to help. and Lupe's posting pictures of this dude within minutes. He looks like a real young Drake but with long ass pigtails down his back. Like Lazy Bone's crackhead cousin or something. But 16 years old looking.

So then ghostwhatever starts #'ing chiraq and offing 5 racks for a bullet in Lupe. Lupe mocks. Some dude who apparently knows ghostdude and tweeted a lot in a friendly manor previously, tweets Lupe offering an address for a design deal. Lupe tweets back offering to let dude to the art for his next single.

Then it kinda went to shit talking, then Lupe deleted all his shit and I can't remember ghostdude's name.

Kwixotik

Alright, so he deleted every single one of those tweets. But I"ll try to give a play by play.

I forget the dudes twitter handle, but it was @ghostsomethin or somethin. Judging by dude's page he makes beats in his bedroom at his mom's house.

So Lupe for some reason wants to get at this kid in person. How it started wasn't really clear. Anonymous decides they want to help. and Lupe's posting pictures of this dude within minutes. He looks like a real young Drake but with long ass pigtails down his back. Like Lazy Bone's crackhead cousin or something. But 16 years old looking.

So then ghostwhatever starts #'ing chiraq and offing 5 racks for a bullet in Lupe. Lupe mocks. Some dude who apparently knows ghostdude and tweeted a lot in a friendly manor previously, tweets Lupe offering an address for a design deal. Lupe tweets back offering to let dude to the art for his next single.

Then it kinda went to shit talking, then Lupe deleted all his shit and I can't remember ghostdude's name.
ghostboywonder

was wondering where i heard it before lol. i remember calling it a haunted house beat last time...point still stands. I like it...Juicy J did it better. he suits it more.

ecurbj

I just beat the game. I unlocked all 16 songs. I was feeding them hoes straight $100 and I got sidetracked and 3 of them fell off the pole.

Oh well. I banked $315300.00!

ecurbj

Man, Juicy had everyone producing on his album from Hit-Boy, I.D. Labs, Illangelo, Lex Luger, Maejor Ali, Mike WiLL Made It, Sonny Digital, Timbaland, Young Chop to even Wiz and his own work. Jesus.

I like this so far.

Gun Plus A Mask is some gutter shit.

yeah. mean song. plus a lot of people are prolly gonna be annoyed by it but i liked when yelawolf screamed the end of his verse.

this kind of takes all the steam out of big sean's album leak lol i'm not even gonna bother with that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom