• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

I haven't thrown up drinking since the 10th grade. Once I hit a certain point I know to stop. It's a good point though.

A couple weeks ago I was with friends, a kickback with cute chicks. I had the courage/buzz going. Then one of my friends offered a hit of wax (I haven't smoked in 6 months). That + a few more shots and I wasn't talking as much. The cross fade ain't for me.

HiiiLife

Is Blue Dream & Lean as enjoyable as Stay Trippy? If yes, I'll grab my laptop and hit DatPiff or some shit. If not, I'm gonna keep watching House of Cards. Lol.

Macca

Is Blue Dream & Lean as enjoyable as Stay Trippy? If yes, I'll grab my laptop and hit DatPiff or some shit. If not, I'm gonna keep watching House of Cards. Lol.
Don't think the highs are quite as high, but it's still a dope project. Quite a few throwaway tracks, but it's about 23 tracks long.

HiiiLife

Don't think the highs are quite as high, but it's still a dope project. Quite a few throwaway tracks, but it's about 23 tracks long.

Cool I'll hit the DL then. Genuinely don't know which album surprised me more, WMWTSO or Stay Trippy. Had 0 expectations for either of these and didn't even call myself a fan prior to listening to em. Now I'll be sure to keep an ear out for any new shit they'll be putting out.

I'm gonna have to journey through Three 6 Mafia's old shit soon. Already tried with Mac and failed miserably, guess I'm only a fan of his newer sound.

kamspy

Y'all making me feel like a bad with all this "crossfade" talk. I've smoke weed for 17 years and never quit for more than a few ( < 6) month period. Couple brews a night and some benzos are a daily routine. And I consider that line up me being "sober".

Tokubetsu

GqA49hV.jpg

m3k

I didn't mean to shit on the new drake album page in offtopic but take care is not a classic right?

did I let blackface down?

m3k

Not good to very good... I dint mind him but classic I can't take

I didn't realize it was the thread starter was also the one saying it was a classic... Thought it had to be a troll lol

HiResDes

had to cop the physical ScienZe album...Shit is super refreshing. It feels so good to support truly amazing Bandcamp projects. Gives me the same rush that a dopefiend gets buying dope.

HiResDes

MtG is too socially acceptable to for anyone to feel ashamed about loving it, though I've never owned a deck myself. I saw two box-loads of cards dumped in the trash at the thrift store before i could stop my 76-year old manager from the making the mistake. It ruined my week.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
MtG is too socially acceptable to for anyone to feel ashamed about loving it, though I've never owned a deck myself. I saw two box-loads of cards dumped in the trash at the thrift store before i could stop my 76-year old manager from the making the mistake. It ruined my week.

That caused a physical reaction reading that just now. I wonder if he knew he possibly threw away thousands upon thousands of dollars.

And it's socially acceptable now? WTF did this happen? Whatever, I'm comfortable with my nerdy pursuits.

HiResDes

The guy took good care of them too with plastic inserts and everything I grabbed a few that hadn't fell alll the way to the bottom. Shit looked like it came from a vendor.

Tokubetsu

Man, I swore my left speaker was blown. Right speaker fine so I swap my right to the left to verify and yea, right was coming through strong/fine. Sad, defeated, I rewire everything, check all connections, make sure everything is tight just to be sure/out of boredom and it's fine again? Idk wtf is going on. Probably never touch my receiver and speakers agian.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
The guy took good care of them too with plastic inserts and everything I grabbed a few that hadn't fell alll the way to the bottom. Shit looked like it came from a vendor.

Oh sweet jesus. nobody sleeves that many cards if they aren't worth good money. I have a small box of high value cards that all together are probably worth about 3 grand. The idea of that many cards getting tossed out...fuck.

kamspy

Man, I swore my left speaker was blown. Right speaker fine so I swap my right to the left to verify and yea, right was coming through strong/fine. Sad, defeated, I rewire everything, check all connections, make sure everything is tight just to be sure/out of boredom and it's fine again? Idk wtf is going on. Probably never touch my receiver and speakers agian.

One stray stand of copper touching the other wire or terminal can wreck havoc.

If you are using bare wire, trim that shit back an inch every six months or so. That copper oxidizes, especially in a humid climate.
#NoBareWire

Real Gz use dem banana clips.

Tokubetsu

One stray stand of copper touching the other wire or terminal can wreck havoc.

If you are using bare wire, trim that shit back an inch every six months or so. That copper oxidizes, especially in a humid climate.
#NoBareWire

Real Gz use dem banana clips.

Speaker end are banana clips my receiver old as hell, its got those clamps where you insert the wire so i cant banana clip it? Basically i gotta get a new receiver. I know ive been putting it off for like two years.

Cudder

That new Juicy J bumps hard. Probably top 10 for me.

I also bought Doris and Trap Lord last night. Time to listen. Attack of the weed carriers!

Tokubetsu

That new Juicy J bumps hard. Probably top 10 for me.

I also bought Doris and Trap Lord last night. Time to listen. Attack of the weed carriers!

This is why no one respects you Cudder. Your name is Cudder, you suck bootyhole and you consider Earl a weed carrier.

The man who took me and in and raised me, got me through high school and even co-signed the loan for my college loan passed away today. Not my dad, but acted like it when my real dad bailed on my mom and then when my stepdad was too fucked up from the PTSD to handle a teenager.

Man. Don't even know

Damn man. Really sorry to hear this. Thoughts are with ya my dude.

Guys, this girl from work is making some obvious swings at going on a date with me. Kinda not feeling it (she's cute, but she doesn't have curves).

Hooking up with girls from work seems dangerous as hell.

If you are planning on staying, don't fuck with girls you work with. I've dated two girls I've worked with. One we broke up and everything was cool, we actually ended up getting on better than when we were together. The other on? Lets just say don't chance it. Find girls somewhere else.

Don't shit where you eat.

With this knowledge, I was at a work party last night, drinking black vodka all night and ended up banging one of the girls from work. I know better and I still did it.

Take HRD's sex advice, what could go wrong?

Oh damn...

Hair testing is a bitch.

We don't do that here in a ny jobs other than army or being a cop. Fuck that shit testing you for drugs.

So Far Gone was pretty good but Take Care was way better than it had any business being.

This is so true

Jameson is the default for me if I just wanna sip on something. I like to try all kinds of stuff, though. If I'm pregaming a club or something it'll
probably be (lots of) vodka.

You have good taste. I usually rock vodka when Im out these days.

Y'all making me feel like a bad with all this "crossfade" talk. I've smoke weed for 17 years and never quit for more than a few ( < 6) month period. Couple brews a night and some benzos are a daily routine. And I consider that line up me being "sober".

Regualr drinker, regular smoker, aint nothing wrong with that.

This is why no one respects you Cudder. Your name is Cudder, you suck bootyhole and you consider Earl a weed carrier.

Two things Toku doesn't like, GKMC and Cudder

Earl is a weed carrier

Esch

Banned
Stop it five.

Odd future was a hype machine but among internet communities Earl's s/t was definitely one of the factors behind it. That video of him and the boys drinking death juice went viral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom