• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all the games I've played this gen, Red Dead is the worst experience I've ever had. To the point where I cannot even go back and enjoy the game. It has pretty much been ruined for me forever.

First, when the game came out I bought it for my 360, I played for a good 5-6 hours then my 360 happens to RROD, so I say fuck my 360 end up buying it for my PS3. When I played it on PS3, there were just bugs all over the place man. I remember once a shit ton of horses were coming out of nowhere! I was excited as fuck and I was like this shit is crazy, but the framerate is complete shit and the slowdown is so bad. At first I thought it was some random thing R* implemented then I went to see where the horses where coming from. THEY WERE FALLING OUT OF A TREE LIKE APPLES. It was certainly funny at first but when it started happening multiple times during playing the campaign. It was such a turn off. Ended up selling the game. I bought it again along with Undead Nightmare, but I just couldn't get into it again. There were many times I would fall asleep while playing.

Samk

Nobody enjoyed shooting hats off fools? I'm still waiting for the django mod so I can kill plantation owners with rick ross blaring

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Finally watching Breaking Bad. Watched the whole first season just now. Pretty good show.

Didn't know if y'all knew that, it's kinda underground. You may not have heard of it.

Samk

Finally watching Breaking Bad. Watched the whole first season just now. Pretty good show.

Didn't know if y'all knew that, it's kinda underground. You may not have heard of it.

2013, son. I watched that shit before you even thought about it.

Seriously though, the montages are the best. Particularly if you're in the right state of mind

Esch

Banned
Bioshock is boring as shyt. The gunplay is mediocre, there's limited enemy variety, and the only reason it's so lauded from an art perspective is because everyone hates shitty libertarians.

zzz

thabiz

a0321329964_2.jpg

Bambu - Sun of a Gun

HiiiLife

<---------------

Honorable mention to Hawaii since I grew up watching them in person.

You know, I'd say Hawaii as well cause I was born and raised there, but honestly I really don't follow NCAA as much as NFL. I just know my older brother is a Ducks fan and I'm gonna be inclined to root with him sometimes because they have a Samoan QB. And my people need a Heisman already. Lol.

IrishNinja

It bangs

Also Shad cameo at the end for you stans.

say word? alright ill check one more time for shad

Gaf-Hop |OT9| Kings of New York

if the timing was better id've voted for this, yeah

How can it be GOTG when Red Dead Redemption already been out?

see every now & then you bring me right back around, i got tokus on this

Red Dead was ass.

Word, game was mad garbage. Right up there with the first Bioshock.

you both are better than this terrible opinion...also i know it's cool to bash it but what was wrong with bioshock 1? shit was crazy at the time, granted i didn't play SS2 prior though

ps fucka GTA V, that shit aint even lookin top 5 for me this year

tumblr_m6cfyuxZ9D1ql0jjro1_500.jpg

Forever and always.

well, now i gotta put my hand back out there...wait since when you been fuckin with the hometeam shinobis?

cdyhybrid

You know, I'd say Hawaii as well cause I was born and raised there, but honestly I really don't follow NCAA as much as NFL. I just know my older brother is a Ducks fan and I'm gonna be inclined to root with him sometimes because they have a Samoan QB. And my people need a Heisman already. Lol.

Mariota went to my high school, but he plays for the archrival now, so I can't root for him.

HiiiLife

Mariota went to my high school, but he plays for the archrival now, so I can't root for him.

You went to St. Louis? That's dope man. Most of my family went to Kahuku though so I was always around the Red Raider movement.

Edit: The Kahuku haka is still the best one in the nation for me.
Rugby doesn't count lol.

cdyhybrid

You went to St. Louis? That's dope man. Most of my family went to Kahuku though so I was always around the Red Raider movement.

Yup. My whole dad's side of the family went there, so I didn't really have a choice in the matter. I wanted to go to Maryknoll instead for...obvious reasons. At least I got to see us win a state title in my time there :p That's cool that you guys went to Kahuku. Was always a big game when we played you guys (when I say we I mean the team, I was nowhere near good enough to make the team, haha).

IrishNinja

man i wanna root for my alumni FIU whatever-they-ares but i know they're bums

you can't really root for a team down here till they start winning, it's kind've our culture

Funny this discussion should come up, as I'm currently rewatching Giantbomb's NCAA 14 Quicklook for some laughs. Just broke up with the gf. About to bump the shit out of 808s.

HiiiLife

Yup. My whole dad's side of the family went there, so I didn't really have a choice in the matter. I wanted to go to Maryknoll instead for...obvious reasons. At least I got to see us win a state title in my time there :p That's cool that you went to Kahuku. Was always a big game when we played you guys (when I say we I mean the team, I was nowhere near good enough to make the team, haha).

Shit when my uncle and aunts were going to Kahuku, St. Louis always thrashed us at state. Lol. But I agree, damn good games. Now Punahou... Lol. That's a different story. Couple of some close friends had the pleasure of going there.

Bioshock is boring as shyt. The gunplay is mediocre, there's limited enemy variety, and the only reason it's so lauded from an art perspective is because everyone hates shitty libertarians.

zzz

fuck Bioshock. I really liked Infinite though because once you get past the incredible intro it has fun gameplay to kick back on.

cdyhybrid

Shit when my uncle and aunts were going to Kahuku, St. Louis always thrashed us at state. Lol. But I agree, damn good games. Now Punahou... Lol. That's a different story. Couple of some close friends had the pleasure of going there.

Once all the Punahou money started going towards football it made it a lot harder for everyone else. I know a few people that went there too, mostly met them in college though.

HiiiLife

Once all the Punahou money started going towards football it made it a lot harder for everyone else. I know a few people that went there too, mostly met them in college though.

Shit kinda makes me wanna settle back down in Hawaii and raise my family there. Currently stuck in Utah going to the U of U. Lol. But damn, I miss surfing and the shaved ice. Lol. And the PCC. That's cool that you went to HS there though, I've personally never came across that many people (besides family and other Polynesians) that lived there. As crazy as that sounds.

IrishNinja

zzz

it's a shooter, shit gets repetitive - the SP campaign was interesting & had some cool environments...the bar's so low for that genre that it stood out, and i actually finished it. that ain't happened since like Resistance 1, and that was only cause ps3 was in its awful drought

fuck Bioshock. I really liked Infinite though because once you get past the incredible intro it has fun gameplay to kick back on.

it's the same shit, though: collect-a-thon, mod the same few weapons you're gonna use, switch it up with plasmids & try to find other ways to play the room you're in if you're bored. oh, but this time with a skyhook! i honestly cant see hating the first and loving that one myself

Bad opinions, this must be GAF-hop.

haha

HiiiLife

Red Dead was dope. But then again Rockstar can do no wrong in my eyes. Ready to do drive-bys with a couple friends when GTAV comes out. Oh wait. We're gonna have to wait a couple weeks till multiplayer is available. I'm heated.

i can shoot plasmids and fire guns at the same time. and the elizabeth teleport thing added some elements to it as well.

made the gameplay far quicker than bioshock.

IrishNinja

i can shoot plasmids and fire guns at the same time. and the elizabeth teleport thing added some elements to it as well.

made the gameplay far quicker than bioshock.

true, im okay with slower shooters i guess...spent more time with quakes in the day than say UT, i can appreciate the more twitchy ones but it was never my scene

Cudder

I went to meet up with some friends downtown at the Fan Expo when it was finished and that shit is no joke. I always avoided conventions like that up until now, but there were some of the finest chicks ever down there. im talking THICK girls in skimpy little dress up outfits. good lord. there was this group of girls called the Got Ass? girls that I got a pic with that ill upload tomorrow. fucking christ they were fine.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
finally listened to the kavinsky album. really good. man that one song kept buggin me out like "where have i heard this before" turns out it was DBZ sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom