• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
ive been thinking about jumping into sr4, but i am currently playing farcry 3, and its sooo boring. crafting was fun at first but now its jsut a pain in the ass.

as long as you play it on PC you'll be good with SR4. I have my roommates Xbox version and it's pretty jank. Console only kids are missing out on the PC speed and power.

Kad5

New Juicy J is awesome. I feel like if you put it in the context of what trap rap is about you can get over the fact that he's just rapping about hoes and drugs....cuz that's kind of the point of the music in the first place.

Personally I just love bass heavy music. I can easily get past the lyricism and I find it entertaining regardless.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
New Juicy J is awesome. I feel like if you put it in the context of what trap rap is about you can get over the fact that he's just rapping about hoes and drugs....cuz that's kind of the point of the music in the first place.

Personally I just love bass heavy music. I can easily get past the lyricism and I find it entertaining regardless.

not loving it. but its a pretty good album. but "one of those nights" not being in there is kinda disappointing.

wenis

You dont put C team in at the State Championship.

1312532748900v8su1.gif

I dunno. I feel like I'm having a bad OD of rap cliches. He's not doing anything new or discussing old themes in a creative way. The album is a great car album. But he could've released an 8-track EP and said what he had to.

I also never thought there would ever be such heavy anticipation for a member of the 3-6. I remember when Gangsta Boo left and flopped hard. As a unit, I think they're great and it breaks the monotony. But they've been rapping about clubbing, drugs and violence for 20 years.

Doris is definitely growing on me. On my 3rd listen.

Need to give Hall of Fame another listen remember liking it until I got to First Chain then it tapered off. Stay Trippy was at least a 7/10 on my first listen always loved Juicy J's sound. I'd defintely say Doris is my fave of the bunch that was recently released with Trap Lord not to far behind.

overcast

Anyone have dibs on OT's when they come out? Ken Masters already made Drake lol.

Q and Danny both need it for their albums. I would love to do Q, but I understand if one of you other stans will want to do it. Des has to do Danny.

wenis

Anyone have dibs on OT's when they come out? Ken Masters already made Drake lol.

Q and Danny both need it for their albums. I would love to do Q, but I understand if one of you other stans will want to do it. Des has to do Danny.

Dont fuck it up. make that shit worthy.

PHRASING

codhand

Need to give Hall of Fame another listen remember liking it until I got to First Chain then it tapered off. Stay Trippy was at least a 7/10 on my first listen always loved Juicy J's sound. I'd defintely say Doris is my fave of the bunch that was recently released with Trap Lord not to far behind.

agree on all points

If you make the Q OT make sure to subtitle it "Better than Kendrick cuhhh"

Also Old will be good, probably disappointing going by these edm beats but his flow will remain on top. He hasn't fallen off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom