• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiiiLife

Gotta agree with des. Tom ford does not bang in the ford.

Wowowowowowowowow.

tumblr_mojwbykAVL1s3y9slo3_400.gif

I don't pop Molly, I rock Tom Ford.

mooooose

it was ALWAYS weird to me how beamer benz and bentley was a legit popular song in 2010, like it had a cool beat and chorus but it was just a juelz and lloyd banks song tbh

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Wowowowowowowowow.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a490fcdfc8a88280febbd995c9a7b227/tumblr_mojwbykAVL1s3y9slo3_400.gif[img]

I don't pop Molly, I rock Tom Ford.[/QUOTE]
brah, you can't knock my shit while using tmblr gifs.

get that 2mb, 56k modem shit otta here.
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibxSfB8J1IDbri.gif

Esch

Banned
hahahaha at that hook... Ross talking about other people being fake and phony too much. So shameless. BUT, that is the Ross I like, fast and furious over some sega genesis sounding shit.

Sounding samey as shit though after this many LPs...

HiiiLife

Brah you using DJ Khaled gif knowing damn well he still benching the PVC pipe. Come on Complex. If ya knew better you'd do better.

mooooose

hahahaha at that hook... Ross talking about other people being fake and phony too much. So shameless. BUT, that is the Ross I like, fast and furious over some sega genesis sounding shit.

Sounding samey as shit though after this many LPs...

hes done no one wants to hear him anymore

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
it was ALWAYS weird to me how beamer benz and bentley was a legit popular song in 2010, like it had a cool beat and chorus but it was just a juelz and lloyd banks song tbh

Juelz has had some club bangers

**Super late alert**

I finally listened to Coke Boys 2. French needs to lock in with Harry Fraud again for 16-20 tracks and make more of this.

Please recommend comparable tapes/albums.

Esch

Banned
**Super late alert**

I finally listened to Coke Boys 2. French needs to lock in with Harry Fraud again for 16-20 tracks and make more of this.

Please recommend comparable tapes/albums.
Listen to Coke Wave and Mac and Cheese 3

Honestly this one is for moooooose

mooooose

mooooose

there are plenty of good ones. coke boys 1 was good, mac and cheese 2 is pretty ok, and coke wave 2 is fucking AMAZING

dont listen to these fools, french was great when he was ripping off/getting ghostwrites from max b

i put this on and sing it to whatever girl im currently with, its fucking great
you belong to me

mooooose

uuuuh i have adult swim on and apparently they are putting out riff raff, action bronson, and beautiful lou????!!!! shit was banging. holy fuck. that is a GOAT collab

Esch

Banned
WTF @ these French/Fraud tracks.

This dude should never release a track unless it's with a Fraud beat. How are these so good?
No idea but coming to terms with enjoying French's music is a terrible experience especially if you've been a hater for a while

Now you know the true meaning of wavy

Just heard Papoose's Big Sean diss. Yea the "feminization of black men" shit is super lame barbershop nicca shit, but overall he killed Sean. It's over. He can't recover from three losses in a row (Control, album flop, now Papoose diss).

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Corny lines throughout, but....Sean got bodied. lmao. Damn.

edit: I know Sean isn't going to respond, but he needs to send Pap the meanest 32 of his life. haha

edit edit: Is that shit about Miley doing the video without him true? Seriously? Wooooooooooooooow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom