• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Papoose is ridiculously corny though. He had a few solid clowning shots, but it's wrapped in pure cornball nonsense from the filler lines to his flow. Just....yuck.

He's still bringing NY back though. 5 boroughs in his hands.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Papoose wants his 15 seconds again

papoose-firstchain.jpg

I mean comon

totally unrelated.. but I remember when I was disappointed when I found out that Papoose wasn't a huge Native American..

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Did anyone else have that one kid in school who was always awkward and unpopular and everybody just mocked the fuck out of him? But then once in a while that kid would say or do something genuinely funny or cool and for like a day everyone would treat him like one of the cool kids. And then everyone would remember how he eats his boogers, rubs his dick on girls without consent, and acts like a fucking dipshit in general. So everyone would go back to calling him a fuckshit and punching him the back in the head.
Thats papoose.

Macca

Did anyone else have that one kid in school who was always awkward and unpopular and everybody just mocked the fuck out of him? But then once in a while that kid would say or do something genuinely funny or cool and for like a day everyone would treat him like one of the cool kids. And then everyone would remember how he eats his boogers, rubs his dick on girls without consent, and acts like a fucking dipshit in general. So everyone would go back to calling him a fuckshit and punching him the back in the head.
Thats papoose.
We called him Jitters.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
-has big tour

-chooses to bring kendrick instead of any of his stable artists

-????

-success!
All of his stable artists have their own album releases right now, they would be stupid to tag along with Ye TBQH. They need to be running their own tours ATM and I bet there was no argument about that.

Maybe Travi$ Scott, but he isn't exactly G.O.O.D.-signed. I bet he'll open or something.

Esch

Banned
All of his stable artists have their own album releases right now, they would be stupid to tag along with Ye TBQH. They need to be running their own tours ATM and I bet there was no argument about that.

Maybe Travi$ Scott, but he isn't exactly G.O.O.D.-signed. I bet he'll open or something.

Big Sean needs the help

:dead:

Kanye + Kendrick tour...

It must be my birthday

Jay Z is going to be back at the Air Canada Centre in January.

Nvm Kanye + Kendrick in the ACC November 12th

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
-has big tour

-chooses to bring kendrick instead of any of his stable artists

-????

-success!

Kendrick making rappers core fans never heard of them score so far

2 down
9 to go

Big Sean and Pusha T should save those nouns and verbs for the next good music album I suppose.

Esch

Banned
Anyway, it's really nice to see Kendrick taking Kanye on tour with him like that. It's not every day that a guy who's going platinum goes out of his way to take a vet falling on hard times (gold) out with him. Really generous. Kanye should be a great opener.

JohnDoe

Banned
Anyway, it's really nice to see Kendrick taking Kanye on tour with him like that. It's not every day that a guy who's going platinum goes out of his way to take a vet falling on hard times (gold) out with him. Really generous. Kanye should be a great opener.

FNa7Nfw.png

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser

This isn't even a joke, you are exactly right.

Macca

Q playin the after after after party

kamspy

Hope this makes Kendrick expand his show game from ironic Retro hoodie + dude with a MacBook.

Kenneth wanna talk about lack of effort, YouTube ya own shows my dude.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

LOL. Actual factual Ether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom