• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDoe

Banned
UdKpPCJ.png

tAAxiPu.png

Someone make emoticons out of this.

Esch

Banned
Hey, everyone from Jay's era is flabby though, let's be honest. I guess Dr. Dre is looking pretty good, but he's the exception to the rule.

normal_nas2.jpg

cdyhybrid

Hey, everyone from Jay's era is flabby though, let's be honest. I guess Dr. Dre is looking pretty good, but he's the exception to the rule.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lMBCuqUzo2M/UY8NzS3chPI/AAAAAAAATd4/YOEXUmZb7l4/s320/normal_nas2.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Dre is also on 5 types of roids though.

codhand

try indeed.com, also big local universities usually have an employment website, if you happen to be near any, that's a good look too

EloquentM

aka Mannny
What you looking for? I've looked at CL before, they seem to have a lot of office stuff.

Yeah they do have a lot of office stuff. unfortunately I have no experience. At this point I'm looking for anything paying at least over ten. I had a potential job that was going to pay me 25 which would have been perfect but its a big corporation and the person getting me the job told me that the company recently stopped hiring due to budget cuts.

Yeah they do have a lot of office stuff. unfortunately I have no experience. At this point I'm looking for anything paying at least over ten. I had a potential job that was going to pay me 25 which would have been perfect but its a big corporation and the person getting me the job told me that the company recently stopped hiring due to budget cuts.

25? Damn, what job was that?

DominoKid

this is whats killing me too.

WAIT

WAAAAAAIT

GLOW IN THE DARK 2???

HOW DID I MISS THIS?

WHY ISNT THIS ALL THE DISCUSSION HERE?

Kanye better come to Canada so I can experience that shit

Also, what's minimum wage in America?

Here it starts at $10.25, but it's pretty easy to find a job that pays over that. (at least I've found it easy)

I really want to see Kanye perform live. I had tickets to the WTT Tour, but had to sell at the last minute ;__;

I'm sure the tour for the album after his and Kim's inevitable divorce will be crazy.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If there really is a Glow in the Dark II tour, I am fucking going if it's the last thing I ever do.

Now I just need to find someone who will come with me -.-

Y'all don't know what this permaguilt is like for missing the first.

PBY

Banned
If there really is a Glow in the Dark II tour, I am fucking going if it's the last thing I ever do.

Now I just need to find someone who will come with me -.-

Y'all don't know what this permaguilt is like for missing the first.

Yeah I missed the first one too, and my gf who is like THE MOST CASUAL hip hop fan ever even went. Since that day I've seen every Kanye performance I've had the ability to go to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom