• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
ibvNNFAiGcDDn6.gif

don't deny the truth. it hurts. yeezus can't save you.

A few tracks into this Currensy tape. Young Roddy isn't bad, bruhs. Not like Ferg was on his features completely screwing up the vibe. Good production.

Esch

Banned
A few tracks into this Currensy tape. Young Roddy isn't bad, bruhs. Not like Ferg was on his features completely screwing up the vibe. Good production.

I dont get the hate either. I guess I could see how you might hate his delivery, but Young Roddy is usually pretty sharp for me.

HiiiLife

I thought Roddy was dope on Crack Commanments off Verde Terrace. Don't necessarily hate but I'm not dying to hear more raps from him. With that being said, the tape is decent to me.

Cudder

Yeah, I don't know if they're like rebooting the marketing, but they need to drop a full fucking song.

If he dropped Man of the Year right now I honestly wouldn't give a shit when the full album dropped, I just need that song.

Oh and lol at having a song titled Man of the Year with this release fiasco going on

HiResDes

All Q needs to do is get Dre or Em on a Collard Greens Remix wait for that shit to bounce around the airwaves and then release the album. He'll do like 80k

Esch

Banned
Man. I dunno dude.

Half the album is straight FLAMES imho. He's snapping on like all of these tracks, crazy flows, 2Chainz-isms, etc. etc.
Agreed. Album is real dope to me, cut above Stay Trippy for sure. I was surprised by how high energy and versatile he kept it.

mooooose

We have 30 seconds of that song in total and I'm pretty sure it's the bridge leading to the chorus in both snippets. I'm so hype. The beat sounds fucking great and Q's flow is great and lyrically he drops some vivid lines. Sounds dope.

mooooose

So my friend who I linked in here earlier is being represented by the same management as Deniro Farrar and TNGHT/Ryan Hemsworth's former management...

This is the craziest shit. I am living vicariously through him.

didn't know people hate on Young Roddy. Sure I wouldn't listen to a solo project from him but he's not a bad rapper. It's not like Spitta is some amazing rapper either, let's be honest. Roddy has a somewhat annoying voice I guess but he rides those beats well.

Hope this makes Kendrick expand his show game from ironic Retro hoodie + dude with a MacBook.

Kenneth wanna talk about lack of effort, YouTube ya own shows my dude.

Seriously. Bunch of crazy plebs in here. Kendrick's live show looks so lazy on youtube. Kanye got the live game on lock. Great production values and a hype ass catalogue

Kendrick better learn from this experience

And while I'm at it this 2 Chainz album is kind of boring. I kind of know what Enzo was talking about with stay trippy being very same-y throughout the album, that's exactly how I feel with this one. I Do It is really hype though.

But yeah nothing on here touches gun plus a mask or scholarship

Esch

Banned
I sat down to do a top 10 mcs list. it cant be done. far too many memories rest in this genre.

you dont sit down. you do it from the gut, off the dome, with instinct. if you try and reason it out you will fail. Especially when it comes to deciding #1, because there are quite a few rappers worthy of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom