• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, was IrishNinja blinded by pasty white skin? Motherfucker can't go near a mirror then.

Haha omg gingerninja ethered (btw Irish you should get a hold of that dude, there can only be one)

And who cares about iggy's boobs? Everyone knows it's about that ass (remember that music video where she gives the dude a lap dance oh lord)

IrishNinja

i see ya'll still jelly of this pallor Alucard shine

ladies love a man who's responsible about not getting skin cancer, that's what my mom says! shit's gonna be the new tan, ya'll just wait

shoutout to the kennedy's for puttin' in work for our people inna day, even if they had to fuck around with that bahstahn accent shit

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
GingerNinja and IrishNinja need to do a GAF rap battle for that territory. Winner gets a copy of Ninja Gaiden III for the Wii U or something.

IrishNinja

36 you ain't gotta take that take that from a dude with a khaled avatar

and yeah, the blinded bit was like a twofer, i can't front

You could squeeze her breasts together and still barely have a total of .7 breasts.

exactly...if you got less than a healthy C cup (caveat: must be less than a deuce) you ain't really showing so much as airing out

Esch

Banned
w/e its all about shape + nipple combination anyway. Thats just plain math, okay.

aint no shame in some solid B's, brehs

DominoKid

Gucci Mane ✔ @gucci1017
Waka tell atlantic records dont call my cell bout buying. You from me unless they got 1million. If u rich waka. Buy yo contract bitch 1M

these cats been shit talking on twitter all day lmao.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Gucci Mane ✔ @gucci1017
Waka tell atlantic records dont call my cell bout buying. You from me unless they got 1million. If u rich waka. Buy yo contract bitch 1M

these cats been shit talking on twitter all day lmao.

I hope nobody gets hurt over this nonsense. :(

overcast

Iggy is really pretty and that accent is the icing on the cake but chick's got issues of her own. Going nowhere near girls that get tattoos for a relationship.
Pretty much. Though I guess I would judge the person myself, I've seen tattoos on nice chicks.

Iggy is so fine though. I'm more than okay with pale skin and B's. You guys are too picky. Perky + nice nips is crucial. (Course I've only dealt with a girl with B's).

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
lmao

Iggy is really pretty and that accent is the icing on the cake but chick's got issues of her own. Going nowhere near girls that get tattoos for a relationship.

Judging a person on tats? Holy fuck is it 1957 again? Somebody warn MLK!!!

IrishNinja

that's why you just put an initial and not a name there

like i told my girl i'd put a cursive N on her booty, that way if shit don't work out she could say it means nalgitas or somethin

Esch

Banned
YESSSS

The League Season 4 up on Netflix
eating%20good.gif

CRS

that's why you just put an initial and not a name there

like i told my girl i'd put a cursive N on her booty, that way if shit don't work out she could say it means nalgitas or somethin

Hahahahahhaha.

How much Spanish do you know, Irish? Could you go to a mercado and not get lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom