• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there was a Eazy E hologram during the Bone Thugs performance at Rock The Bells.

Not sure though djkhaled.jpeg just looking at random Instagram videos

Dereck

DOOM took a two month vacation to USA for his journey to work with all of these people. Alchemist should prepare to get Madlibbed/Ghostfaced when DOOM decides to not complete said project.

jRtTr5wT0K8Rf.png

Cudder

Bones is always asking on Twitter what songs he should do videos for on his tapes. They look like they take 30 minutes to shoot.

Peterboy should send him some beats too, he's always asking people to send em.

DOOM took a two month vacation to USA for his journey to work with all of these people. Alchemist should prepare to get Madlibbed/Ghostfaced when DOOM decides to not complete said project.

jRtTr5wT0K8Rf.png
oh fuck

I had a feeling he was in the USA when I saw the pic of him with Tyler. He needs to do an interview dammit, I wonder how the visa issue is going? If it's just a vacation I'd imagine he got part of it fixed (there was talk he could never enter the US again). I wonder if his family is moving to London.

Hologram performances from dead artists still blow my mind. That's some straight cyberpunk future, shifty promoter kind of stuff.

Like, are we gonna have sold out Michael Jackson concerts 15 years from now for a whole new generation of future-slum-that-looks-like-Tokyo trechcoat wearing audiences?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Eazy-E at Rock The Bells. Looks weird..

Hologram performances from dead artists still blow my mind. That some straight cyberpunk future, shifty promoter kind of stuff.

Like, are we gonna have sold out Michael Jackson concerts 15 years from now for a whole new generation of future-slum-that-looks-like-Tokyo trechcoat wearing audiences?
Japan already does this shit for anime characters, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see that.

IrishNinja

damn...well if DOOM falls asleep, we get Alc instrumentals! always a silver lining

who-dey bitches

i respect the season but already miss funk doc

there is no way in my mind it'll take 15 years to reach that point
MJ is up with big & cash on my never-got-to-see-em-live list, so im sure id fuck around and go one day too

Wow, shout outs to coldvein for being the most Hollywood of us all.

haha damn

Esch

Banned
Damn brehs. It's one of those days where I just know deep in my soul that I want some fried chicken. Now, where to go....

CRS

Popeye's is a decent proxy, then.

Also, I was recently in contact with a member of LIL SAD, and while they have no tour plans at the moment, they plan on releasing another EP by the end of the year.

I thought it was a single person but I guess they're a duo/group since I emailed them a while back and they mentioned "we/us". And yeah, the EP cassette was just the Soundcloud music they've released so far. And entire EP of new material is going to be amazing. I wonder if one person is located in Finland and another in Los Angeles. Every once in a while, LIL SAD tweets their phone number and you can text with someone.

Esch

Banned
popeye's aint so bad once in a while, and at least they don't throw rocks at gay kids

I find this point kinda whatever though. We all passively or actively support corporations that donate money to causes we would normally condemn every single day, the only difference is that this one got the spotlight because the leadership was stupid enough to comment on it.

IrishNinja

yeah, that's pretty much what separates it for me - if you wanna thump ya chest about some dumb shit, you're free to, but i ain't gonna abide. i know there's tons of shit i get at wal-mart that likely supress human rights/shenmue 3 but at least they keep quiet about it like good soulless capitalists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom