• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
There's likely a bunch if mom and pops places in LA but I'm not craving chicken like that. At that point I might as well just fry up the family recipe myself.

Esch

Banned
There's likely a bunch if mom and pops places in LA but I'm not craving chicken like that. At that point I might as well just fry up the family recipe myself.

Mom and pops places are the best though basically, i dont understand this post. How is going out and buying local in any way equivalent in convenience to actually pickling, coating, and frying chicken yourself?

overcast

That's what I figure. I'm going to need to look some up. Best part of big cities is the hole in the wall places.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Mom and pops places are the best though basically, i dont understand this post. How is going out and buying local in any way equivalent in convenience to actually pickling, coating, and frying chicken yourself?
Its not, but I still have hope that a restaurant can surpass my fried chicken. Speaking of which if y'all ever come here don't let some dumbass trick you into eating as roscoes chicken and waffle. I bet most of y'all could cook chicken leagues beyond that place smh

Esch

Banned
You know what I wish there was more of in the states? Korean and Japanese fried chicken. That shit is so good its unreal. Theres nowhere that makes it here so I have to do it myself. You fucker Californians probably have some dope spots. Most I can get here is some fried pork cutlet(tonkotsu/donkatsu).

I thought it was a single person but I guess they're a duo/group since I emailed them a while back and they mentioned "we/us". And yeah, the EP cassette was just the Soundcloud music they've released so far. And entire EP of new material is going to be amazing. I wonder if one person is located in Finland and another in Los Angeles. Every once in a while, LIL SAD tweets their phone number and you can text with someone.

Yep. I texted one of them and told them that I appreciated their work and asked about touring/new work, and I was pleasantly surprised at genuinely appreciative of their fans they are.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
i want it
i want it
she got it
i'm dodging
paparazzi
my outfit from Versace

iyYHyrbVt5ISa.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I don't know about you sometimes Esch. Sometimes you say some utterly retarded shit like this

Agreed chicken and waffles is a total gimmick... shit is ok at best.

And then you say some absolutely spot on shit like this.

You know what I wish there was more of in the states? Korean and Japanese fried chicken. That shit is so good its unreal. Theres nowhere that makes it here so I have to do it myself. You fucker Californians probably have some dope spots. Most I can get here is some fried pork cutlet(tonkotsu/donkatsu).

And yeah. K-Town in South LA has some amazing Korean fried chicken places. It also has Roscoe's, which is fucking worth the traffic to get to. (Hell, even the lamer version in LBC is pretty good).

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
The thing with chicken and waffles is that too many places just slap them together. You can't have a fuckton of super sweet syrup. It has to be a less sugary variety and the chicken has to be tender and not dried out, because of the waffle.

....man, now I want chicken and waffles.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
The thing with chicken and waffles is that too many places just slap them together. You can't have a fuckton of super sweet syrup. It has to be a less sugary variety and the chicken has to be tender and not dried out, because of the waffle.

....man, now I want chicken and waffles.
Stop going to roscoes. You're welcome to kick it at my casa. Where we actually make good chicken.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Terrible. Even watched with the sound off. Still terrible.
Giving up the nips before her career has left the ground too is not a good look. She might as well go all the way and include the paper bag. If your gonna make your final desperate shot at obtaining relevancy, at least include more of your biggest/best asset.

Tokubetsu

Terrible. Even watched with the sound off. Still terrible.

Giving up the nips before her career has left the ground too is not a good look. She might as well go all the way and include the paper bag. If your gonna make your final desperate shot at obtaining relevancy, at least include more of your biggest/best asset.

Can't even appreciate some eye candy in here. I'm done. Based Toku is gone forever. Scumbag Toku ate his soul. I want yours next Enzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom