• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

are you talking about koodo or cliffb?

corgidogbreedpuppy.JPG

Macca

yo IrishNinja, you still gunna do that Best Female Rapper Thursdays you were talkin bout? What I saw of the first Nicki Minaj installment looked great.

IrishNinja

get a job cliffy

Hahahahahhaha.

How much Spanish do you know, Irish? Could you go to a mercado and not get lost?

..un pocito
i really need to step my shit up, but last spring i spent a few weeks in chile & argentina and i was surprised how much i understood/could speak, its true what they say about learning that way. out here you hear it alla time but as soon as someone sees you're a gringo, they typically try their best to speak english, which is cool but i don't learn nearly as much that way

yo IrishNinja, you still gunna do that Best Female Rapper Thursdays you were talkin bout? What I saw of the first Nicki Minaj installment looked great.

was this a thing? i mean: Lyte, Kass, Brat, Missy, that Bahamida joint...Lauryn, then we down to eve/kim/etc...shit would be shorter than your Native Tongue Tuesdays

Hotly anticipating the one for Drake.

koodoos gaf-hop is not ready for your level of sass/tea/etc

Hey now, there have been some fairly new female rappers that happen to be decent. K.Flay, Snow Tha Product and Rapsody. That counts for something right? :/

IrishNinja

man i'm gettin tired of Ippo forgetting his shit every so many episodes...fuck this dude up already man!

only thing shorter than that would be your White Rapper Wednesdays.

MC Serch, MCA & Mike D, Everlast, Eminem, Aesop/Atmo/those dudes Siddx likes, ya boy Van Winkle, uh, Remedy?, Paul Wall, that white dude from D12, Mackelmore da gawd, Rfit Raff, and enzo said we could use Brother Ali...nah dude, this is enough people for a baseball game here

CRS

..un pocito
i really need to step my shit up, but last spring i spent a few weeks in chile & argentina and i was surprised how much i understood/could speak, its true what they say about learning that way. out here you hear it alla time but as soon as someone sees you're a gringo, they typically try their best to speak english, which is cool but i don't learn nearly as much that way
If you know them well enough to have some patience, you can ask them to only speak to you in Spanish. And if you don't know anyone, pick up a shift or two at a carniceria so you can get your Spanish lessons and your carne asada fix at the same time.

I'm surprised you get more people trying to speak English instead of insult you in Spanish and be on their merry way.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
man i'm gettin tired of Ippo forgetting his shit every so many episodes...fuck this dude up already man!

MC Serch, MCA & Mike D, Everlast, Eminem, Aesop/Atmo/those dudes Siddx likes, ya boy Van Winkle, uh, Remedy?, Paul Wall, that white dude from D12, Mackelmore da gawd, Rfit Raff, and enzo said we could use Brother Ali...nah dude, this is enough people for a baseball game here

Grieves, 3rd Bass, haystak, Yelawolf, bubba Sparxx, YBT, slim shady,

...shit we can play football now

IrishNinja

macca goin at everyone today eh

I'm surprised you get more people trying to speak English instead of insult you in Spanish and be on their merry way.

eh, its always in the approach - venezuelans out here mostly speak english, the cubans outside hialeah put in a solid effort. the above 50 crowd i just hit em with the buenas tardes and keep it moving before they start talkin bout they grandkids faster than i can follow anyway

never really had the spanish insult thing...ricans in NY, mexicans in texas, most i'd usually hear was blanco/gringo type shit, i don't go startin it with people who might have nice sisters n shit

Grieves, 3rd Bass, haystak, Yelawolf, bubba Sparxx, YBT, slim shady,

...shit we can play football now

oh yeah, that other dude from 3rd...totally forgot Bubba, totally doncurr bout Yela but he counts. had to wiki YBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom