• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
T-Pain ft. B.o.B. - Up Down video. NSFW. Dat T-Pain budget.

Irish, don't forget these.

NYOkVhN.jpg

1mWobYi.jpg
Lmao I still have a folder full of these from when I was at Gamespot.

For some of the stupidest shit too. "ASUS user," "BET Fan," "Adobe CS2 user," shit one even says "IP user" ...as in IP address.

iJaS9vYnTMrTN.jpg

SMH so hard ATM.

Esch

Banned
Rocking Bleach avatars in 2013, damn. Shit hasnt been good since like 2007. Like sporting a Lupe avatar or something.

Mr.Swag

Banned
My license got suspense today.

Fuck life.
Actually, fuck my self. Once again my procrastination fucks me in the ass.
#ownworstenemy

I think it would be funny if someone bothered having their own sigs on here within every post. Reminds me of the people who put their names at the end of their post

Esch

Banned
I wonder if Hailey is shaking her head as her dad goes through this mid life crisis and tries to recapture his youth.
From the looks of her, shes probably too busy polishing pole to care. She already got past it with the Botox and surgery anyway.

Frenchs crooning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kanyes

#WaveChildren

After my recent excursion into French's tapes, I'd have to agree. When he doesn't get lazy with the hook, it's usually pretty solid.

I think it would be funny if someone bothered having their own sigs on here within every post. Reminds me of the people who put their names at the end of their post

Or people that end every post with a catchphrase or something, which is still basically a sig. PEACE.

Cudder

Macklemore ‏@macklemore 3h
WHO'S READY FOR THE WHITE WALLS MUSIC VIDEO???
Retweeted by ScHoolboy Q

Of course Q retweets it. Dude is probably so fucking antsy for this video to come out and do well. Q's probably more ready for the video to come out than every Macklemore fan combined. Fucking scrub.

Retweeted by ScHoolboy Q

Of course Q retweets it. Dude is probably so fucking antsy for this video to come out and do well. Q's probably more ready for the video to come out than every Macklemore fan combined. Fucking scrub.

Not as antsy as WW

Esch

Banned
I dont get it cudder, are you mad that Q is promoting himself. If I were him id ride that white gold elvis ticket all the way to a hit record no fucks given

Cudder

I dont get it cudder, are you mad that Q is promoting himself. If I were him id ride that white gold elvis ticket all the way to a hit record no fucks given

By all means, that's what he should do. But he is one lucky dude to have this record with Mackemore. If he didn't have this one little record with him, he'd be dead in the water. Not mad at anyone, he's just lucky is all I'm saying.

By all means, that's what he should do. But he is one lucky dude to have this record with Mackemore. If he didn't have this one little record with him, he'd be dead in the water. Not mad at anyone, he's just lucky is all I'm saying.

Well the record was made when ScHoolboy Q was more popular. They've been friends and Macklemore happened to blow up, so yea Q is really lucky that he's going to get a lot of promotion off of this.

Ab-Soul is on The Heist as well :p

White Walls Video

Lol so many people in this video.

Schoolboy
ASAP rocky
Trinidad James
Wiz Khalifa
Big boi
Schoolboys bodyguard
Not sure if mike epps might've gained a lot of weight

I gotta be honest when I first heard White Walls and got to schoolboys verse, it was like a slap in the face. Macklemore verse was so rated G then you get to Q's verse and I really felt disgusted by his verse. It was like macklemore soften me up

mooooose

I would prefer a new solo or a collab with someone new. Can you imagine how sick an Ab-Soul x El-P cut would be, for example? I wish Jaime was more prolific.
I'm cool with more Run the Jewels if it isn't the only thing he's doing, but I trust El and Mike to make more good music. They're really enjoying what they're doing together and it shows in the quality of the music. As long as it isn't just more of the same. Production was great but it could've been more varied.
Retweeted by ScHoolboy Q

Uh dude, chill.

Its not luck. He or his management team made it happen, lol. Thats not luck. Thats work.
I'm not sure, but it probably put Mecklemore in an awkward position of helping Interscope vs helping Q. Even so it's a good song and the album is running out of singles.

I gotta be honest when I first heard White Walls and got to schoolboys verse, it was like a slap in the face. Macklemore verse was so rated G then you get to Q's verse and I really felt disgusted by his verse. It was like macklemore soften me up

I totally agree. I think Q is the reason this song may not be played on white top 20 songs radio stations like Mecklemore had been dominating all year. I don't know who will play this tbh. Q kinda fucks it up. Maybe radio stations will just cut him out.

Ugh. Good grief. 2 dudes dropped 2 of the best albums of 2012, and RTJ is like, Slaughterhouse tier shit. GTFO.

Also, Weeknd is starting to wear on me. He's like the R&B version of that KTT hypebeast meme.
Come on bruh. RTJ isn't as good as their solos but it's some fun ass music that happens to be really great.

mooooose

Someone needs to GIF Moosa in the pool by himself in that White Walls video. I died. Q's crew is hilarious. Moosa, that Middle Eastern kid, what a weird crew.

Cudder

Its not luck. He or his management team made it happen, lol. Thats not luck. Thats work.

In terms of the timing of it all, yeah it is luck. This could've been his second single, or it could've been on the backburner for one of his later singles. Q needed this song/video to drop right now, and here it is.

Esch

Banned
In terms of the timing of it all, yeah it is luck. This could've been his second single, or it could've been on the backburner for one of his later singles. Q needed this song/video to drop right now, and here it is.

You don't think it's possible that Q and Macklemore's team timed it to be that way? You think this shit is random?

kamspy

01. OG Talk 1
02. Real Killas Don’t Talk [Prod. By DreamDrums]
03. Make A Sell [Prod. By Crazy Mike]
04. Mask Up [Prod. By RickyRacks]
05. Mane Wattt (Feat. Young Dolph) [Prod. By Lil Awree]
06. OG Talk 2
07. Flippin N Stackin [Prod. By Drumma Boy]
08. Kick Door [Prod. By Drumma Boy]
09. No Mirage [Prod. By Drumma Boy]
10. Chiefin (Feat. Wiz Khalifa)
11. OG Talk 3
12. Dick Eatin Dog (Feat. Nasty Mane) [Prod. By Ricky Racks]
13. Gettin Cash (Feat. Juicy J) [Prod. By Drumma Boy]
14. ErWhere (Feat. Chriz Millz) [Prod. By Gotti]
15. Weed Smoke (Feat. Mac Miller) [Prod. By Drumma Boy]
16. Higher [Prod. By Dun Deal]
17. OG Talk 4
18. Don’t F*ck Wit Me [Prod. By Lil Awree]
19. Work Skit
20. Work [Prod. By Lil Awree]
21. Ridin’ Drankin’ Smokin’ Thankin’ [Prod. By Lil Awree]
22. I Wonder [Prod. By Lil Awree]
23. OG Outro
24. I’m In This Club (Feat. Nasty Mane) [Prod. By Drumma Boy]
25. Where The F*ck [Prod. By Drumma Boy]
26. Gas [Prod. By Lil Awree]

If yall liked Stay Trippy, check thi sout.

That picture's got me fucked up man :(

I guess it was on the cards, he's been rocking tights for a while and the BBC Girls line of clothing for the past few months but..... mannnnn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom