• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pm'd ya homie

damn esch. hope thats not a perm. pour one out.

Did the same, but I'll post in here.

PSN ID: SlLENTCAPYBARA

(Second letter is a lowercase "L")
I've been playing all evening, and I'm only 8% complete according to the stats screen. THIS GAME.
banderas.png

Remember when esch dropped an f bomb on the gaf-hop podcast when he was talking about those guys from rapgenius on the combat jack show? He was super hesitant about it, and then then it just comes out and everyone just pretends like it didn't happen.

R.I.P. esch
Listening to 4,5,6 in your honor

IrishNinja

because I DJ...

i get it! my boy does too, he stays knowin whats big but i don't, so its weird to me when that comes up as metric unless we specifically talkin sales-age. i mean whatever #'s e-water puts up don't rightly affect your enjoyment of his recent shit, you know

The LMNO & Evidence album is good. Solid way to spend 45 mintues for sure, definitely the work of two vets, good guests too.

i cant remember Evidence lettin me down yet, will hit up soon

We bandcamp now

ninja we been bandcamp

I never got the Yayo hype.

i don't recall a time when there ever was, besides FREE YAYO where he was interesting in absentia
Banks had all of it around my way, then Buck more later

What killed Banks is his voice and all the mixtapes.

yup, didn't help when his album dropped and kinda exposed his limitations too

I stan no man.

oh so you here 4 nicki eh biz

You also list Kitty Pryde as one of your favourite rappers.

We're on to you Nicholas Custer.

we goin deep in that meta game lately

Not playing it. Waiting for the Master Race edition. Can't play the game at 30fps or below.

i see that elitism, and i respects it

that perma ban on esch has gotta hurt :(

dude im the last to usually say you shouldn't joke about shit but that's the line right there man

What??? Gaf-Hop ain't got no love for Eschaton and HRD? Ya'll don't love us? Ya'll don't love us???

gafhop game busta/luda where errbody love em but dont nobody talk about it

IrishNinja

i'm serious, he didn't even misuse the word, he echoed it. maybe i read shit wrong, but where was he asking for it, with his push for pacifism?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
ahahaha true

really? prolly biased but i felt like some others were goin at him harder than he was giving, he was sayin dont let it come to blows over names. just not seeing the bannable offense there
This is the problem with that thread and neogaf in general as of late. People can't be arsed to read past the title. OP said dude pushed the fuck out of him after he called him the name. That's cause to swing for most people.

thabiz

just read the thread. bullshit ban. lots of people reiterated the word in there. is it because he didnt put quotes around it. does quotes give you a free pass now?

and dont say he was overly aggressive. this entire board is overly aggressive.

Mr.Swag

Banned
Yea this board does have some aggressive people. Can't make a fuckig thread without people going on attack mode.

It's that anonymity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom