• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Thabiz shaming us for being too mainstreamzzz made me go bandcamp surfing and i found something cool.

CLICK PIC

This is pretty dope. Think rapping wise a mix of Nas and Del Tha Funkee Homosapien or something, nice array of jazzy prod including a cut from @Evidence. People who enjoy Ab might dig this.

little sample

thabiz

Thabiz shaming us for being too mainstreamzzz made me go bandcamp surfing and i found something cool.

This is pretty dope. Think rapping wise a mix of Nas and Del Tha Funkee Homosapien or something, nice array of jazzy prod including a cut from @Evidence. People who enjoy Ab might dig this.

little sample

does have a nas-ish delivery.

Danny Brown ✔ @XDannyXBrownX

Being a character in GTAV is like one of the biggest things to happen in my career .. #ILoveCocaine !!! Hahahahahahaha
3:54 PM - 17 Sep 2013

Didn't even know Danny was in this

HiResDes

hawaiiansnow.jpg~original

Damn this is better than I expected! should've listened a long time ago. An album full of Danny making East coast trap music got me like :whew:

Skip all of his solo albums bruv. I say that as an El-P fan.
Been pimping this forever, the track with Lil B is fucking killer. Lil B goes in, forreal!

Young Buck trying to come back (from jail)

he actually came correct on this joint, I'll take this over anything say, TI would put out right now. If you like Freddie Gibbs, cant see how you wouldn't dig this flow

He previewed this at the end of a video he had where he was listening to 50s last album before he went to Jail.

It's good to finally hear this. I like Young Buck, I wonder how his career will go once he's free.

Nobody feeling this?

Beyond dope, and interesting sample loop. I've always felt he was the best out of G-Unit, and the only one with long term potential. 50 is irrelevant and Banks' punchline shit is outdated.

Buck could really turn shit around if he gets with a dope producer. If I was his manager I'd move him to Cali and throw him with Alchemist, OF producers, etc...release a mixtape and get rolling. He won't be a star but can totally turn around his career. He's POOR. Dude could be like a hungry version of Freddie Gibbs IMO.

kamspy

If I was his manager I'd move him to Cali and throw him with Alchemist, OF producers, etc

Nah fam.

Zaytoven, Chop, hell, just the whole 808 Mafia really.

Maybe he could give Krit some much sought after street cred.

Doesn't 50 still own his name? Pretty sure he's not gonna come off that.

Tokubetsu

Beyond dope, and interesting sample loop. I've always felt he was the best out of G-Unit, and the only one with long term potential. 50 is irrelevant and Banks' punchline shit is outdated.

Buck could really turn shit around if he gets with a dope producer. If I was his manager I'd move him to Cali and throw him with Alchemist, OF producers, etc...release a mixtape and get rolling. He won't be a star but can totally turn around his career. He's POOR. Dude could be like a hungry version of Freddie Gibbs IMO.

You're absolutely right. As someone who has a shit ton of mp3s of Bucks post G-Unit, he still has it. He sounds mean as hell and he's kinda the same lane talent wise as Gibbs. A little offcoast but still lyrical. Hoping Starlito ends up with more shine and Buck can ride that a bit out of TN and back onto some good shit.

Here are some post g-unit quality Buck tracks:
http://youtu.be/NJYSCCenjkM
http://youtu.be/_fCYke7Nhoc
http://youtu.be/oloZ_J4i8bI

I done spent all day poppin rose bitch/ with a nfl player wife/ hos ain't shit

Fuck 50 Cent ='(

kamspy

Buck's best chance is another "Shawty Wanna Ride Wit Me".

That's not gonna come from Alc or OF.

Suge owned(s?) Snoop Doggy Dogg, hence Snoop Dogg (Lion?).

Maybe Young Buck could change his name to Male Deer. I dunno. His 2 G Unit albums are both solid 4 mic joints tho. Def the best stuff to come off the label outside for GRODT and Massacre.

Tokubetsu

Buck's best chance is another "Shawty Wanna Ride Wit Me".

That's not gonna come from Alc or OF.

Suge owned(s?) Snoop Doggy Dogg, hence Snoop Dogg (Lion?).

Maybe Young Buck could change his name to Male Deer. I dunno. His 2 G Unit albums are both solid 4 mic joints tho. Def the best stuff to come off the label outside for GRODT and Massacre.
Yeah like I've always said in these thread, Buck was the best part of G-Unit. Easy. Game too even if you dont like the dick riding shit.

Funny when you think about it. The best parts of G-Unit aren't even from NY lol.

kamspy

Mixtape pre-Interscope Banks was must listen on every verse.

Banks Victory is a damn classic. Better than the Biggie version. Easy.

This whole damn tape was a classic. Yayo even use to able to rap. He was G Unit's Phife Dog, and I say that in the most endearing way possible.

whrmJu5.jpg

example of good Yayo http://youtu.be/inhQS-W6hc8

Not good as in solo career good, but good in a group.

kamspy

What killed Banks is his voice and all the mixtapes.

He dropped an Illmatic worth of quotables before he got signed. Same thing would happen to Nas if he came out today.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
GTA V's hip-hop station has a fuckload of TDE. Every time I tune in it's some TDE song. Maybe Gucci or Future on occasion.

thabiz

i think esch really did point out the problem with old. its trying WAY too hard to be hip and trendy. you can almost smell the desperation on some of those tracks for a big hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom