• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoilBreak

Banned
one of these things arent like the other tho
mysmilie_4674.gif

GKMC?

Esch

Banned
i wish he did central park, but the exposure/bottom line is Times Square will generate more bread
He's trying to do this concert during rush hour too. Shit will fuck up the surrounding area for a couple hours. I can see why Bloomberg (that fuckboy) said no the first time they tried to do it. Didn't him and Eminem(?) run a concert on top of one of the lower buildings there within street view?

HiResDes

I know a lot of people here dabble in electronic music, well I would really recommend checking out The-Drum's Contact LP which can be streamed here:

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Really? Go play a game of Russian Roulette and have a blast.

I'd say the biggest radical differences I got from both of those releases if I had to compare them was that when I put on Russian Roulette I was in the mood for it, I had a mindset going into it.

HnC created that mindset, let me live in it and gave me something to take away from it. Even on repeated listens.

Love both of those albums, they both showed up in my top ten, I own both (on Vinyl/CD respectively), but that's what I got out of both and I appreciate what HnC left after an entire year of listens.

iavi

I'd say the biggest radical differences I got from both of those releases if I had to compare them was that when I put on Russian Roulette I was in the mood for it, I had a mindset going into it.

HnC created that mindset, let me live in it and gave me something to take away from it. Even on repeated listens.

Love both of those albums, they both showed up in my top ten, I own both (on Vinyl/CD respectively), but that's what I got out of both and I appreciate what HnC left after an entire year of listens.

It's the reverse for me. Russian Roulette, in all honesty, is one of my favorite releases in years--any genre. It's an absolute journey.

Tokubetsu

Feel about Run The Jewels just how I felt about R.A.P. It's okay. I don't care for these guys together. Twin Hype is dope though.

MF Doom copycats are better than the real deal. It's like reading about rappers that were inspired by Lil B , but actually dropped good projects that aren't a joke

Esch

Banned
BTW i see Macklemore with this gay rights john lennon light song. Timing it to start hitting the airwaves right as the DOMA decisions start dropping. Damn thats a cold ass...

Esch why you get me started about Doom?

Toku, I haven't heard RTJ yet but is there any reason why you don't care for them together? I think they have this reallu odd chemistry that works really well

Tokubetsu

Esch why you get me started about Doom?

Toku, I haven't heard RTJ yet but is there any reason why you don't care for them together? I think they have this reallu odd chemistry that works really well

Might have something to do with their solo high notes. For me that's Sleep When You're Dead (EL-P) and Pledge II (KM).

Toku's favorite album.

It's not my "favorite" but I like it a lot.

CRS

I own russian roulette.
But putting HnC over RR, nah Toku. Think HnC is also great though.

Kinda like Miri, Russian Roulette put me in the world Alc created and I wish I could stay there forever.
People who vote for it should play with a fully loaded gun.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom