• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

caesar

Banned
I just wanted to come in here to say that My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is criminally under appreciated.

Dark Fantasy - Great intro to the song and album. Sets the tone of the entire thing going forward.
Power - The best beat / sampling on the album.
All The Lights - How can this song not get you moving? Great flow and sick beat. It's criminal this song wasn't being played in clubs in 2010, but shit like Dynamite from Taio Cruz (no offense to anyone that likes that song, just my opinion) was. Great collabs too.
Runaway - My personal favourite. That piano build up is glorious. Beat drops, amazing. Feeling it. Pusha T comes with the chorus, with Kanye sampling in the background. Great flow. Then very relatable lyrics.

EDIT - Oops. I just re-read the OP and noticed it's already on GAF's top albums. lol Sorry about that. I just never see love for it out there.

EDIT 2 - But I do see no love for Runaway though! It's my second favourite Kanye track next to Two Words.
Actually the best tracks are Monster, Devil in a new dress and So appalled. I would say it is overrated, loved it in 2010 but revisiting it now its just so bloated and All of the Lights is too lame to get through.

EDIT - I mean come on you know it can't all be good when Nicki Minaj has the best verse on the album.

PBY

Banned
cover.jpg

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/21187/katie-got-bandz-drillary-clinton.html

HiResDes

We relistened to that mess a couple of months ago, was decent but way too many songs just lack replayability or sound like gawdy clusterfucks.

Esch

Banned
Its funny to see Jayz jumping on the religious heretic bandwagon. Rappers are on some Ayn Rand shit.

People have been accusing Jay of being part of some satanic illuminati cult since before all the youtube rappers you like with upside down crosses in their name were conceived. this is fact.

And i hate zombie movies/games

SadAli

Neo Member
People have been accusing Jay of being part of some satanic illuminati cult since before all the youtube rappers you like with upside down crosses in their name were conceived. this is fact.

And i hate zombie movies/games

Sayin'. I thought Jay-Z was pretty much ground zero for the rap illuminati theorists.

thabiz

well you guys can keep your free shit. im going back to J Cole.

support real artists who care. support real hip hop. PEACE.

HiResDes

I mean we're talking Killer Mike and El-P, at least this shit has track names, downloaded fast, and is in 320 kbps. They could have released it in 192, without track names and I'd still bump it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom