• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

Going back to RR though, I always loved the sfx and mixing on it. The silenced shots on Veal Orloff are so great if you listening on speakers + sub. You feel those shots in your balls.

CRS

Going back to RR though, I always loved the sfx and mixing on it. The silenced shots on Veal Orloff are so great if you listening on speakers + sub. You feel those shots in your balls.

The horns/brass are amazing on that track and the rest of the album.

RR is one of the best producer albums ever, it's a shame it went under the radar (ie no Pitchfork review lol). It was my soundtrack for months, especially during a lot of late night walks.

It's a shame Ghostface doesn't move to California, he could get so much dope production from Alc without breaking the bank.

overcast

dead on the money. danny needs to get focused. stop doing these shitty guest spots.
These guest spots are pure fun though. Seems like he gets a beat that goes insane and he proceeds to spit random shit.

He said he has dark, "serious" shit for his album.

DominoKid

fuck i didn't realize El-P was going to be rapping on this joint too.
ibmZRrU6EVer6y.png

goddamnit.

Esch

Banned
im listening now and I disagree. but i find el funny and great with his own production.

this shit has got the damn near perfect mix of feels/tempos so far brehs

anigif_gif-courtesy-of-che-r-20783-1306950247-57.gif

Cross-posting from the electronic music thread, but can anyone point me in the direction of some sexy remixes/late night tunes?

EDIT: New Danny Brown goes. No longer bound by those iPhone headphones. Stepping up to M50s later this month, but I got some Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones to tide me over until then.

Walshy

Run the Jewels is great.

I think EL-P's rapping is okay, like people have said he holds his own although it does help he produced the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom