• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
anigif_gif-courtesy-of-che-r-20783-1306950247-57.gif

The first thought that popped into my head watching this gif...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1aNHE1rSCs

not really. Killer Mike has been ill since day one. listen to Monster. now folks are just paying attention now that he's out of Outkast's shadow and standing more on his own.

I didn't mean that as if to say I didn't listen to Mike back then. I know he's been good for a while. But he's clearly stepped it up since '08, and even more since working with El-P.

codhand

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Sing About Me/Dying of Thirst single-handedly is better than Control System...And I like Control System.

I'm drawn heavily toward darker music. Shit like Pineal Gland blew my mind, and stuck with me much longer than Kendrick's album.

CRS

ewwwwwwwww. bud light lime-a-rita. wtf. whoever thought that up needs to fired asap
C'mon breh. you know better. I have no sympathy for people who willingly drink anything Bud Light.

Especially that Placenta-in-a-bottle abomination, Bud Light + Clamato

cdyhybrid

C'mon breh. you know better. I have no sympathy for people who willingly drink anything Bud Light.

We pounded a bunch of those in our hotel room before going out in Vegas in December. Not really a fan. I preferred the vodka and Disaronno (in that order) over the Lime-a-ritas.

thabiz

I saw a ad for it. I wouldnt touch bud with a ten foot pole. with clamato juice? good god.

Esch

Banned
hey bud light is tops for when you're in the mood to drink ~15 beers or so. I'm not trying to get drunk on craft beers.

Miller High Life>>>> though.

CRS

hey bud light is tops for when you're in the mood to drink ~15 beers or so. I'm not trying to get drunk on craft beers.

Miller High Life>>>> though.
Neither am I but there are better light beers, and in Bud's defense, worse beers too.

Miller High >= Coors Light >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PD's dick spit (pause) >>>> Bud Light

CRS

I can't believe what I'm reading. I never knew Coors Light being bad was the common (and wrong) opinion. *shrug* I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

I rarely drink light beer anyways and all of the Little Mexico parties here only have Bud Light so I usually decide to DD.

DominoKid

All them basic beers taste like the same brand of ass to me. Some just taste less ass than others. I just get whatever one is on sale.

Esch

Banned
I'm biased towards Budweiser because it's my hometown beer conglomerate.

But seriously, Coors is fucking terrible. Any of yall ever had Coors Heavy? WOAT.

never had a problem before.

now heineken. thats a rough morning.

Funny I always get that with Budweier. Shit is chemically, Its like a headache in a can

Im talkin Go to the pub after work, drink Guinness till maybe 2am. Wake up next morning and you get that rusty Guinness ring. Few casual pints are fine though.

And Wtf is up with those little cans Americans drink? Seems so crazy not get pints of beer or proper sized cans.

thabiz

Funny I always get that with Budweier. Shit is chemically, Its like a headache in a can

Im talkin Go to the pub after work, drink Guinness till maybe 2am. Wake up next morning and you get that rusty Guinness ring. Few casual pints are fine though.

And Wtf is up with those little cans Americans drink? Seems so crazy not get pints of beer or proper sized cans.
pint or gtfo.

drink anything till 2 and you will get the shits.

Esch

Banned

Breh, we have 24 (double that size of those little cans), 32 oz cans, and bottles of 40 oz as well. It's just that the smaller ones are easier to hold and stay cold longer.

None of yall feeling that Ace Hood song? Beat is on par with Bugatti, tho the hook aint that dope.

thabiz

My man!!! I hope you demand the Guinness be poured correctly, the whole 2/3 fill, let it settle then finish pouring it.

All beer cans are this size over here, people hate the little American sized ones

paulsanjaya-05380290.jpg

always get the 440's or 475. you just get more. and that shit has to go in a glass.

my local pours a mean guinness. im on the cans tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom