• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avatar Dark or whatever his name is ruins that new Nacho Picasso tape. Like he has Araabmuzik and Clams but he has to share. Booooooooo.

iavi

I love you Miizy but if you're coming up with better synths please send me them, let's collaborate because I will lace you with some fire drum patterns.

Heeeeeeellll nah, my keys atm are worse than the BC struggle keys. With my little ghetto Yamaha, I'm firmly resided in that Soundcloud struggle synth tier atm. A CP 50 is my next purchase after this jazz bass, though.

Real talk, I'm more than down for a collab once I can confidently contribute more than sample arrangements and percussion.

Tokubetsu

Heeeeeeellll nah, my keys atm are worse than the BC struggle keys. With my little ghetto Yamaha, I'm firmly resided in that Soundcloud struggle synth tier atm. A CP 50 is my next purchase after this jazz bass, though.

Real talk, I'm more than down for a collab once I can contribute more than sample arrangements and percussion.

I dont even have keys so lol

Esch

Banned
Real talk. I don't get the hate for that album. Some of Ye's best is on there:Drunk & Hot Girls.

download.gif

iavi

yCNJEks.gif

Someone fill me in on why you fools are acting like Drunk & Hot girls is the shit stain on Ye's discog. Especially you motherfuckers that cheer 808s and are saying this, given that D&HG was like the proto of that prod style for Ye.

IrishNinja

escha got that hov.jif for erry occasion

Looks like a few mixes are going to be on that KavinskyXAbel release.

K8WnBwz.jpg

I can't even begin to say how curious this has me, not even hyped--Curious. Kavinsky's more miss than hit with me, and is the weaker of the 80s noir electro acts, imo, but this... I don't even know. This feels like magic waiting to happen.

literally just discovered Kavinsky a while back from a Suzuki-love thread, this could be cool though

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Fuck the Heat. Sorry Irish.

Edit: welp

we coo. i was bout to have to have my man Khaled call mr. Itunes and have ya whole summer shut down for a minute tho, won't lie

Cudder

Truly Yours 3 is way better than Born Sinner.

Gonna listen to the iTunes version of Yeezus tomorrow.

Also gonna try to reach the end of Miller's album in one go without snoozing.

Oxymoron and Old can't get here quick enough.

Tokubetsu

Yeah if you pronounce gif, "jif" then you are a fuckboy. No ifs, ands or buts about it. Just 100% fuckboy. Nothing but fuckboy in you. I don't care if the creator came out and said "jif", that just means he's a fuckboy too. If he wanted it to sound like "jif" he woulda used a J. Fuck him.

Drunk & Hot Girls had so much potential. Great sample, Mos Def...

Graduation was pretty much the first Kanye album where I found myself saying "wait...this is a shitty song..." Barry Bonds, Homecoming (fuck that version), Big Brother...

Tokubetsu

Drunk & Hot Girls had so much potential. Great sample, Mos Def...

Graduation was pretty much the first Kanye album where I found myself saying "wait...this is a shitty song..." Barry Bonds, Homecoming (fuck that version), Big Brother...

But LR is full of lame songs.

DominoKid

i gotta to listen to some soft ass shit like OneRepublic to calm down after the bullshit that i have just witnessed in Game 6. i am saaaaaaaaaaalty. lebron about to get another ring SMFH. fuckin Ginobili man...

IrishNinja

Touch the Sky was my shit, i dig Mayfield too much not to love that one. shame Lupe gets his cheetoh-breath all over it but still

Detox

Patriarch II bunch of b-sides. Come on Deniro you just needed the 1-2 punch to get signed.

Khaled get him on a major, give him some bangers and keep the cloudy production for the rest and we cooking

Tokubetsu

iksxXd4teZuLr.gif

you cant be serious.

I never joke when it comes to Yeezus. I've always said LR is my least favorite Kanye album. I pretty much never go back to it save for Drive Slow. I wasn't lying.

Patriarch II bunch of b-sides. Come on Deniro you just needed the 1-2 punch to get signed.

Khaled get him on a major, give him some bangers and keep the cloudy production for the rest and we cooking

Who wants to get signed in 2013? Make your own lane, don't be sheep.

LR is probably Kanye's best album. The fuck is going on in here.

Of course you would say this.

HiResDes

Did anybody else listen to the Zeroh? Fuck dude is so dope.
Also even though it's just an EP, Jonwayne's Cassette 2 might be up there for the best of the year as well.

iavi

Did anybody else listen to the Zeroh? Fuck dude is so dope.
Also even though it's just an EP, Jonwayne's Cassette 2 might be up there for the best of the year as well.

I was going to give it a spin, but you've got me stuck on this Addiction mix fucker

CRS

i gotta to listen to some soft ass shit like OneRepublic to calm down after the bullshit that i have just witnessed in Game 6. i am saaaaaaaaaaalty. lebron about to get another ring SMFH. fuckin Ginobili man...
I knew something bad was going to happen when Wade was smiling when the Heat were still down by 5.

how was patriarch 2? listening to it tomorrow.

also i got back from man of steel. i'm not into crossovers and team ups and shit. but i hope superman cameos in avengers 2 and pimpslaps thor and hulk into space. his cinematic depiction is so much more powerful and cooler imo. i just witnessed the true live action dragonball z movie

IrishNinja

marvel >>> DC

also trying 808s again tonight...going from paranoid to robocop, this doesn't even feel like a hip-hop album at the moment

i'm not really familiar with comics, but for movies...nah. dc got shit on lock. even with wack green lantern being thrown into the mix.

808s is a great pop album. it perfectly captures that feeling of ending a relationship. fuck taylor swift. he should have went on the stage again and said "i'm sorry ho, but i've got the best breakup songs of all time!"

HiResDes

also i got back from man of steel. i'm not into crossovers and team ups and shit. but i hope superman cameos in avengers 2 and pimpslaps thor and hulk into space. his cinematic depiction is so much more powerful and cooler imo. i just witnessed the true live action dragonball z movie

Not as good as the others.

Dereck

He got that work in the IHOP though, I said damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom