• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudder

I don't know it worked for me, I lived the "forget women, get money" mantra my Senior year in college and I had nearly a 4.0. If only I had done that the whole time, I'd be in grad school somewhere and not here fucked with a baby on the way.

What if the kid asks for Beats one Christmas?

*imagines Des pouting and shaking his head with a pair of Beats in his hand in the checkout line on Christmas Eve*

thabiz

What if the kid asks for Beats one Christmas?

*imagines Des pouting and shaking his head with a pair of Beats in his hand in the checkout line on Christmas Eve*
and he will have to pretend that they are amazing or he will break that poor kids heart.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You could've warned me about that fitness thread, peter. Fucking hell. I would've been better asking the dude behind the counter at the GNC.

kamspy

Bubba Sparxx entire second album is about breakups. It's one of Timbalands best works. Shit get's underrated a lot.

PBY

Banned
Damn just read that. Wow, WW.

People are really touchy there about the OP. And linear progression lol.

But get past that and there's good advice. Just... sigh.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
lmao, some of the fitness thread regulars are pretty brutal to people coming in

I wonder if that's how we appear to other people here...lol. "Hey guys, I like Jay-Z a lot, any other recommendations. "YEAH FUCKING KILL YOURSELF."

Damn just read that. Wow, WW.

People are really touchy there about the OP. And linear progression lol.

But get past that and there's good advice. Just... sigh.

I'll check back in a bit, but fuck that dude. Let me catch him asking some question about some shit he's not an expert in. Fucker. lol

thabiz

I wonder if that's how we appear to other people here...lol. "Hey guys, I like Jay-Z a lot, any other recommendations. "YEAH FUCKING KILL YOURSELF."

I'll check back in a bit, but fuck that dude. Let me catch him asking some question about some shit he's not an expert in. Fucker. lol

no the dude was being a fuckin prick. probably ran out of coke to balance out that roid rage.

Cudder

GAFHOP is way more welcoming to noobs and people not familiar with hip hop. I mean jeez, my name is Cudder and you guys welcomed me with open arms :)

:'(

that shit in the fitness thread is hilarious, though.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damn just saw the WW thing in the fitness thread. I think dude is just very picky about people reading OP but TBH I've read through it a few times and it can still seem a bit overwhelming because all of it isn't in the plainest of terms either.

*delays posting in Fitness thread*

Detox

Damn just saw the WW thing in the fitness thread. I think dude is just very picky about people reading OP but TBH I've read through it a few times and it can still seem a bit overwhelming because all of it isn't in the plainest of terms either.

*delays posting in Fitness thread*
Do it, once you get going you'll feel better about yourself. Get Starting strength on kindle and learn the basics inside out. Overcast I recommend you start too it'll give you something to do and not dwell on negative stuff.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I wonder how long it'll take for me to get shunned in Pop-Gaf.

I'll get the gifs ready.
How do you even post in that thread. Last time I went in there it was scary. And a lot of people in pop-GAF are part of detective GAF. I'd never wanna piss them off.

HiiiLife

How do you even post in that thread. Last time I went in there it was scary. And a lot of people in pop-GAF are part of detective GAF. I'd never wanna piss them off.

I've only been in there once. Crazy shit. Lol. Crashed my Internet with all those gifs.

HiiiLife

I never heard that term in my life. I'm assuming its a fitness term. It's only right we restore balance to the universe and introduce the word "ether".

HiiiLife

Dunno why but I read Mannny's comment and this meme came to mind.

939ca9ac685011e2a5d322000a1f90e5_7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom