• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
new Civ expansion coming out next week

fuck my life
damn.png

don't worry about your life, it's about to get really focused and minimal in a few days.

I love Heems verses on the track Relax and Michael Jackson. If he brought it like he did on those tracks consistently I'd pay more attention to him.

HiResDes

Berner gets absolutely no promo and he's been in Taylor Gang for like two fucking years now. This shit is gonna be so dope though, comes out this month:

5952_511073878946337_1561326444_n.jpg

...Might use this one though:

bernerCowboy.jpg

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Heard this yesterday on the Facebooks. This is my shit. Obviously.

"I ain’t as cool as I used to be, leave me alone
I’m kinda blurry from the journey, man, my speakers are blown
Truthfully, I'd rather keep it in a zone
I could maneuver easily from the comfort of my home, but
Don’t ever let the headlights die
Stars only fall out of the dead night sky
The more I travel, the farther I see
The more it seems as if my shadow ain’t following me"

overcast

I know this ain't dating age but this break up messed me up. It was such a good relationship and it ended without a proper goodbye. I want it to work it out. I spent almost literally every day of the past year and seven months with her.

I'm not enjoying music, movies, or games properly. I don't have any idea how this gets better. Shit man.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I know this ain't dating age but this break up messed me up. It was such a good relationship and it ended without a proper goodbye. I want it to work it out. I spent almost literally every day of the past year and seven months with her.

I'm not enjoying music, movies, or games properly. I don't have any idea how this gets better. Shit man.
You never do at the beginning. Just find something productive to focus all your energy in and you'll be good.

HiResDes

I couldn't see an end to the misery I felt for months after my first real girlfriend broke up with me, but I finally got over it, finding someone to fuck/snuggle with helps a bit...Or even better another girl who's gone through a bad break. I loved her so much that I still hang out with her, though she's moving to West Virginia in a week.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

It doesn't. At least not right now. It will with time. True love never really goes away, it just sort of scabs over. You're in open wound mode right now. Let the time pass so the hard tissue forms. In the meanwhile, just stay distracted. Get out of your habits.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I couldn't see an end to the misery I felt for months after my first real girlfriend broke up with me, but I finally got over it, finding someone to fuck/snuggle with helps a bit...Or even better another girl who's gone through a bad break. I loved her so much that I still hang out with her, though she's moving to West Virginia in a week.
Rebounds never worked for me I just ended up fucking and feeling guilty over it later for being such an ass haha.

PBY

Banned

Lift.

Seriously. Hit the gym hard.

Do SS if you've never lifted before. Come to the fitness thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom