• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooooose

I know this ain't dating age but this break up messed me up. It was such a good relationship and it ended without a proper goodbye. I want it to work it out. I spent almost literally every day of the past year and seven months with her.

I'm not enjoying music, movies, or games properly. I don't have any idea how this gets better. Shit man.
Nah dude it's over you'll never work it out. It's the truth. I went through a break up last summer of a five year relationship. It took me a year to get over it. It sucks but you need to just stop talking to her.

thabiz

Nah dude it's over you'll never work it out. It's the truth. I went through a break up last summer of a five year relationship. It took me a year to get over it. It sucks but you need to just stop talking to her.
this. treat it like someone has died. bit of a grief period, then move on.

HiiiLife

Smh. I got fooled too. Lmao.

But overcast, it gets better with time homie. I felt like shit when my highschool sweetheart broke up with me. 5 year relationship. Time has been the greatest thing that helped me.

Just don't make the mistake I did and listen to Take Care. Lmaooooo.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Lol just don't listen to take care. It's the simp manual. Marvin's room...is the simp anthem. Power trip is a close second.

overcast

I should probably squash my hope of getting back with her? I didn't see it coming and I didn't get to talk to her.

Thanks a lot guys. Kanye's Guilt Trip hits really hard right now. Also Des I love Swingers so I am going to watch it.

She was my first love, my 2nd kiss and I lost my virginity to her. We had planned on going to college together. I was going to transfer from a CC to the university to go with her. She told me last week that we should definitely go together. Didn't think it would come so quick and do this to me.

PBY

Banned
I should probably squash my hope of getting back with her? I didn't see it coming and I didn't get to talk to her.

Thanks a lot guys. Kanye's Guilt Trip hits really hard right now. Also Des I love Swingers so I am going to watch it.

She was my first love, my 2nd kiss and I lost my virginity to her. We had planned on going to college together. I was going to transfer from a CC to the university to go with her. She told me last week that we should definitely go together. Didn't think it would come so quick and do this to me.
This is gonna sound bad, but I wanna slap you so hard right now. I get it, it sucks. But you can't be writing shit like that. C'mon man. She wasn't the one.

Well, I imagine you feel like you are shocked because just a week ago she made that offer, but you will be fine man. There's plenty women in the world some that are better or worse than your ex. I think you should do what everyone else is saying just really find something to focus on.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Yeah, squash it and do your best to move on. And yeah, stay away from Take Care.

HiiiLife

The simping was real bruh. I won't even front.

Had to have my homies come in and tell me to man the fuck up. Lmao. Love my ninjas.

Just don't be "that guy".

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Damnit Snoop...

BuLez73.jpg

Jitters

Who's more clever Milo, Heems, Kool A.D., or Nacho Picasso?

I like Heems best. He might be my favorite rapper right now.

I really like this new Joey Bada$$. I know its overly long, and not the most original thing you will hear, but I love his flow and it keeps me coming back to the songs.

SoilBreak

Banned

Please don't go through her phone if she gos to the bathroom.

HiResDes

The key is being able to turn that miserable sadness into anger and resentment, utilizing those internal tears for fuel whether it be for academic drive (like I did in college) or just some sort of existential bettering.

overcast

Well, I imagine you feel like you are shocked because just a week ago she made that offer, but you will be fine man.
Well we had talked about moving there for a year plus. I did more things in my time with her than the past 5-6 years combined alone.

I'll take your guys word though.

coldvein

Banned
This is gonna sound bad, but I wanna slap you so hard right now. I get it, it sucks. But you can't be writing shit like that. C'mon man. She wasn't the one.

obviously not. but put yourself in his position. that shit is crushing. i know you've been there. when you were convinced it was THE ONE and it wasn't .. terrible feeling.

but yeah overcast, squash your hope of getting back with her. time to move forward. i mean it's natural for you to be in a funk for a while, but you'll get over it.

The key is being able to turn that miserable sadness into anger and resentment, utilizing those internal tears for fuel whether it be for academic drive (like I did in college) or just some sort of existential bettering.

Haha, I don't know bout resentment, but me personally I'm just like fuck it and I'm on to the next one, but yeah, you should try to convert that into something productive for sure

Edit: I dig that new Atmosphere.

HiResDes

The only bright side is after losing the big one you kind of build up a tolerance for romantic hardships and your heart becomes slightly hardened shielding you from feeling quite that much pain ever again.

HiiiLife

Spend time with family and friends too. I fell out of touch with so many of my friends I've known since middle school. One of the best things I've done by getting in touch again. It's a learning experience mane.

PBY

Banned
obviously not. but put yourself in his position. that shit is crushing. i know you've been there. when you were convinced it was THE ONE and it wasn't .. terrible feeling.

but yeah overcast, squash your hope of getting back with her. time to move forward. i mean it's natural for you to be in a funk for a while, but you'll get over it.
Of course it sucks. And it's hard. But continuing to go over why she was awesome and what could have been helps nothing. It's fine to express your feelings, but do it in a way that takes away your attention from her/the past.

HiResDes

Haha, I don't know bout resentment, but me personally I'm just like fuck it and I'm on to the next one, but yeah, you should try to convert that into something productive for sure

Edit: I dig that new Atmosphere.

I don't know it worked for me, I lived the "forget women, get money" mantra my Senior year in college and I had nearly a 4.0. If only I had done that the whole time, I'd be in grad school somewhere and not here fucked with a baby on the way.

PBY

Banned
I don't know it worked for me, I lived the "forget women, get money" mantra my Senior year in college and I had nearly a 4.0. If only I had done that the whole time, I'd be in grad school somewhere not here fucked with a baby on the way.
You're gonna be such a good dad tho.

I don't know it worked for me, I lived the "forget women, get money" mantra my Senior year in college and I had nearly a 4.0. If only I had done that the whole time, I'd be in grad school somewhere and not here fucked with a baby on the way.

When you said the word resentment something else popped into my head than what you are saying right now. Just was a misunderstanding

Mr.Swag

Banned
The only bright side is after losing the big one you kind of build up a tolerance for romantic hardships and your heart becomes slightly hardened shielding you from feeling quite that much pain ever again.

Yea i trust no girl anymore, since at the beginning of this year my girl of 13 months broke up with me. Some rebounds later, and here i am single still.

coldvein

Banned

i feel like thats a bit of a double edged sword. what you're saying is true .. like after that one massive heartbreak you kind of build a bit of a wall up, you know to protect yourself better. but i sometimes wonder if that also means you'll never be as madly in love again as you were that one time, the first big time.

WanderingWind

i feel like thats a bit of a double edged sword. what you're saying is true .. like after that one massive heartbreak you kind of build a bit of a wall up, you know to protect yourself better. but i sometimes wonder if that also means you'll never be as madly in love again as you were that one time, the first big time.

Nah. It just takes the right woman. But he ain't trying to hear that right now.

Mr.Swag

Banned
I had a funny dream today, I was at my house waiting for my ex girl to come over because we were gonna get married. My family kept coming, and she never came. I would call her and she wouldn't answer.

Tokubetsu

Heard this yesterday on the Facebooks. This is my shit. Obviously.

"I ain’t as cool as I used to be, leave me alone
I’m kinda blurry from the journey, man, my speakers are blown
Truthfully, I'd rather keep it in a zone
I could maneuver easily from the comfort of my home, but
Don’t ever let the headlights die
Stars only fall out of the dead night sky
The more I travel, the farther I see
The more it seems as if my shadow ain’t following me"

I bought their last album and didn't care for it. This sounds a lot like the Slug I loved though.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I had a dream last night about my ex too. Feels super bad man. I'm terrible at getting over chicks, mostly because I squander every opportunity that comes my way. And we broke up like a year plus ago too.

*daps up the rest of beta-GAF-Hop*

WanderingWind

I bought their last album and didn't care for it. This sounds a lot like the Slug I loved though.

I like a couple of songs, All My Friends was really great, Family Sign...I forced myself to like it. But Don't Need Brighter Days is fucking great off that one, at least.

Mr.Swag

Banned
Aight gafhop, what's some good hip hop love/break up songs?
Is there such a thing

I always like "my girlfriend" by tupac, and "me & my bitch" by biggie, not necessarily love songs, but close to it

Aight gafhop, what's some good hip hop love/break up songs?
Is there such a thing

I always like "my girlfriend" by tupac, and "me & my bitch" by biggie, not necessarily love songs, but close to it

OutKast Ms. Jackson
Kanye West Guilt Trip
Common Love Is
Common Faithful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom