• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Necro actually did a really good job on the boards with this album.

Pretty funny that G Rap is getting better beats in 2013 than Nas and Raekwon, smh

HiiiLife

L
O
L
What the fuck

Lol what?

basic? shiiiiiit i might be there soon too.

Word? When you shipping out?

Damn I didn't know you were in the air force. Acronym didn't make sense I thought you were talking about some city or area I never heard of.

Good luck!

Yeah I've signed up a few months ago for 6 years active and finally getting the hell out of Utah. Have been doing school/work part time. And thanks bro.

What a shitty base.

You ain't lying, man. Not having music will be the worst, I feel.

DominoKid

Word? When you shipping out?

It's just an option I've been looking at if the job search doesn't work out in the next few months. Talked to the recruiter about going in as an officer and that's pretty much squared away. It's really just a matter getting in running shape before I go.

HiiiLife

It's just an option I've been looking at if the job search doesn't work out in the next few months. Talked to the recruiter about going in as an officer and that's pretty much squared away. It's really just a matter getting in running shape before I go.

See I wish I finished my last couple semesters, and student loans are stacking up out the ass now. And with the credits I have, the best I'm going in as is a E3. Said fuck it and I'll just finish my bachelors next year. As for the running.. I'm in the same boat. Everything else is fine.. But that running? Miss me with all that. Lol.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Outkast To Reunite For Coachella 2014?

Sources tell Billboard that Andre 3000 and Big Boi are in prolonged talks to end their hiatus next year.

Outkast has long been the subject of reunion rumors ever since Andre "Andre 3000" Benjamin and Antwan "Big Boi" Patton put their Grammy-winning duo on hiatus in 2007. Could 2014 at long last be the year that the Mighty O becomes whole again?

The Atlanta hip-hop duo is indeed in talks to reunite next year for the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, multiple sources have confirmed to Billboard. Under the current plan, Coachella, which kicks off on Apr. 11, 2014 in Indio, Calif., would be the start of the reunion run and would be followed by additional festival dates in 2014.

One source tells Billboard that there have definitely been "some conversations" about Outkast reuniting, while another says it is "all systems go" for Big Boi and Andre 3000 to end their hiatus next year. A rep for Outkast did not comment for this story, while reps for their current label home, Epic, as well as Coachella organizer Goldenvoice, did not respond to request for comment at press time.

Esch

Banned
cant wait for big bois libertarian raps featuring animal collective and andre 3000 playing random notes on guitars that have never been tuned

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I can already feel those tickets being resold for bank. invest all your money in bitcoins now I guess.

Recon

Banned
nah. lets get that straight. this is a cash grab on the festival circuit.

if there were a legit tour happening, there'd be a whiff of new album. no one is smelling that.

I dont even have faith that THIS ends up happening. Fucking dre and his bullshit.

CRS

If they do Coachella, they can't tour for a certain period of time before and after the festival dates so there won't be any tour.

Otter_Dance.gif

mooooose

man of the year dirty goes so much harder than the clean and i already bumped the clean 30 times last night

probably one of my year highlights for songs

mooooose

man of the year
gangsta
yay yay
banger

all fucking awesome (that order, bangers verses weak but the vibe/chorus good)

collard greens good for what it is but it should be a bonus song

hell of a night is wack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom