• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
2HjEQ.gif

Why did no one see this when I posted it a few posts up?

Same reason the people keep posting Evidence & Alchemist like 4 times despite it being posted already.

Besides you named it Notorious BIG. I ain't trying to hear Travis Scott ruin a BIG song. I actually believed you for a second so I was like fuck that

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Same reason the people keep posting Evidence & Alchemist like 4 times despite it being posted already.

Besides you named it Notorious BIG. I ain't trying to hear Travis Scott ruin a BIG song. I actually believed you for a second so I was like fuck that
Tr@v!$ $co++ is dope tho.

Verse of the year contender on I'm Leanin.

I only listened to Big Sean's verse before I had to run but he snapped on it. Verse was better than any of those on the original, the flow suits it much better.

Macca

Tr@v!$ $co++ is dope tho.

Verse of the year contender on I'm Leanin.

I only listened to Big Sean's verse before I had to run but he snapped on it. Verse was better than any of those on the original, the flow suits it much better.
you'll probably like Scott's too.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
you'll probably like Scott's too.
Nevermind I listened to it again.

Entire song is garbage. Sean's emoji line was memorable and what left the positive impression in retrospect. Otherwise La Flame had the best verse, and it was mediocre.

IrishNinja

gotta hear de niro & Q more to rank one over the other, likin both

cant wait for big bois libertarian raps

wait wait that last album wasnt as good but where's this coming from? that's the last thing i wanna hear, and i just signed up for the conservative rap coalition

effzee

The beat on Man of The Year is perfect.

In fact I think it fits a different tone than the subject matter Q actually uses. I imagine it on a more introspective song.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
looks like it's happening

OutKast To Reunite In 2014

Earlier today, Tom speculated that OutKast might reunite for Coachella next year, and now, we get confirmation that they’ll do just that … and more. Yep, Revolt TV has confirmed the greatest musical duo of all time (arguably, that is — I’m still not sure if we’re counting Steely Dan here) are reuniting for a 2014 tour. Say it with me: OUTKAST are reuniting. OutKast ARE reuniting. OutKast are REUNITING. Crazy. Does that mean new music to follow? No idea, but I’d be inclined to guess yes. No tour dates yet, either. For now, all we’ve got is the supremely excellent news of an OutKast reunion.

On a personal tip, it’s worth noting that Stereogum alum and good pal Amrit broke the news on Revolt — this has gotta be an exciting scoop, and I’m really proud of and happy for him. You can watch our dude below delivering the news, looking suave as hell, as usual.

just a reunion for a festival circuit tour with no mention of new music.

some body is hungry for that money.

overcast

I think Never Let Me Down might be the best thing Kanye has ever done.
Pretty great. Last Call might be my personal favorite. It always changes though.

How am I supposed to walk around straight faced while listening to Man of the Year at school? Shit is too based.

CRS

Won't even fuck with OutKast at festivals when all the crowd wants to hear is Hey Ya, Way You Move, and Ms. Jackson.

If one of them needs more money, then they'll do a tour later in the year and I'll catch a show then.

Shit, maybe they'll do an LA show between the two Coachella dates. I'll go to that in a heartbeat.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Won't even fuck with OutKast at festivals when all the crowd wants to hear is Hey Ya, Way You Move, and Ms. Jackson.

If one of them needs more money, then they'll do a tour later in the year and I'll catch a show then.

Shit, maybe they'll do an LA show between the two Coachella dates. I'll go to that in a heartbeat.

do mainstream crowds still fuck with outkast on that level tho? and if they did, that mentality would still over run regular tour gigs.

CRS

I don't think it would be as rampant in a dedicated OutKast show. I dunno, maybe I'm just hoping that they go really deep into their early catalog. I haven't seen a Big Boi show so I don't know what his set lists look like.

DominoKid

I'm assuming they'll be headlining Coachella. They'll rock it out for like 1.5-2 hrs, play some joints across their catalog and it'll be awesome.

effzee

Pretty great. Last Call might be my personal favorite. It always changes though.

How am I supposed to walk around straight faced while listening to Man of the Year at school? Shit is too based.

Never Let Me Down is the perfect marriage of all of Kanye's talents and ability to me. Plus like I mentioned about Man of the Year's beat, I really feel like the content matches the beat's tone perfectly on NLMD. Man of the Year but listening to the beat I get the feeling it could have been better.

IrishNinja

on this tip: this is why i miss rock the bells
when say Nas was up, he ran through illmatic (as was on the ticket), then did a set "for the heads" with stuff like you're da man, get down etc and then that oochie wallie type shit for whoever. id be worried bout the same shit you are, im okay with some of those tracks but i dont wanna just hear that greatest hits typa shit anymore than i wanna hear them doing idlewild up there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom