• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye is a whiny little cunt. I separate the art from the artist though, he does make great music. But what a little bitch, still i gotta say those tweets were quite hilarious. he just rambles on and on like a crazy person. quite entertaining but whiny.

Also kardashian was a step down from amber rose. They both got bangin bodies but one of them is a reality tv ho and the other tends to stay out of the limelight

Also no money team ray j sex tape

edit; overcast brah this ryan hemsworth album is nice.

Jay Sosa

Kanye is a whiny little cunt. I separate the art from the artist though, he does make great music. But what a little bitch, still i gotta say those tweets were quite hilarious. he just rambles on and on like a crazy person. quite entertaining but whiny.

Also kardashian was a step down from amber rose. They both got bangin bodies but one of them is a reality tv ho and the other tends to stay out of the limelight

Also no money team ray j sex tape

Gladly I dislike almost everything he did after CD. So it's very easy to "hate" on the guy. Or rather be amused by his incredibly immature antics and tantrums.

Esch

Banned
lol, yeah i think he should enhance his vocals when he performs that one live.

is there some technical algorithm that adds talent? obviously there's one in the studio, but clearly this dude needs an autotune headset or something because god damn that was turbotrash

overcast

Bout to get it when I get home.

Just got out of the Cyril Hahn/Ryan Hemsworth set. Hahn made some good ass tunes to dance to (I did dance my ass off with a few chicks). Hemsworth came on at 12. He played some hype shit, goddamn. It's too bad most of the people left around 1:30. I think he just plays music that you can't dance to, and these people up and left. I just got hype with the other people there. Shit was a blast. Remixed some drake tracks and had a work one that was great.

What my inexperienced ass learned. Talking to girls in a club is hard, gotta yell next to their face.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Of course your lame ass would confuse having some fucking standards to "internet bravado". Only a child sticks his dick in whatever looks pretty. Grow up, be a fucking man and have some self respect.

Where is my FRIDAY DAYMN gif when I need it?

Dereck

Of course your lame ass would confuse having some fucking standards to "internet bravado". Only a child sticks his dick in whatever looks pretty. Grow up, be a fucking man and have some self respect.
nPG1h.png

Still Cold beat on the Hemsworth album sounds like some JRPG town theme shit. I fucks w/ it.

Ryan Must Be Destroyed is dope too.

yeah the Ryan tune is the best on the album imo.
Would like to see him do something with someone like Danny Brown as he used to remix loads of his stuff, his styles gone to more RnB though..

codhand

You must be about as tone deaf as Drake appears to be.

tokyocean 1 day ago

Great guy. Great and versatile artist.

but tokyo ocean agrees!

Sorry, I got it now. I was thinking of something completely different that was off his new album or something. Apologies.
oh shit, sorry i wasnt being mean, i just thought it was funny it said "UGK", and i love that bun b gif...no worries at all!

Am I the only one who thinks this is pretty good? I mean he's not really a singer but still

Started off poorly though :lol

I switched to another tab while it was playing and started thinking "hmm, it sounds better now, about a minute in"

switched back, and it turns out the backup singer was singing, lol

Esch

Banned
WOW at that Kanye thing being viral marketing basically. You really gonna stir shit up in collaboration with a 4th tier late night bum like Kimmel in order to sell tickets/Yeezus? Really, really pathetic. Even MMG's fainting woman was at least funny, this is straight up shameful.

thabiz

WOW at that Kanye thing being viral marketing basically. You really gonna stir shit up in collaboration with a 4th tier late night bum like Kimmel in order to sell tickets/Yeezus? Really, really pathetic. Even MMG's fainting woman was at least funny, this is straight up shameful.
worked with the twerk girl.

joelseph

Gaf is so weird when it comes to music policy. Mods did not like when we wanted to have a mix exchange on soundcloud, but month early album leaks are a-ok.

codhand

my boss is tryin to justify playing a japanese love sim with "High School" in the title right now, smh

"it's a good game"

righght

Cudder

fuck outta here with your "standards" talk. we're talking about fucking Kim kardashian, not wifing her. you should ghost write for Drake, because not putting your dick inside of her because of her personality is exactly the shit I can picture coming out of his simpy ass.

codhand

fuck outta here with your "standards" talk. we're talking about fucking Kim kardashian, not wifing her. you should ghost write for Drake, because not putting your dick inside of her because of her personality is exactly the shit I can picture coming out of his simpy ass.

can we just not...

Recon

Banned
Anyone else have Kiss Land as their AOTY? It kinda just stays on repeat in my car. I wish it was better whip music, but damn, I sing along like a damn fool anyways.

Anyone else have Kiss Land as their AOTY? It kinda just stays on repeat in my car. I wish it was better whip music, but damn, I sing along like a damn fool anyways.

Not my aoty but I'm p sure it will end up on my list. Granted this year is insane and my list will be like 50 albums. Usually I have like 20 lps that I really enjoy at the end of the year. God bless 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom