• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Also, what did you guys think of Milo's tapes? I really liked I Wish My Brother Rob Was Here, but it took me until now to listen to these. Pretty damn good. Shit resonates with me; the music feels like me at 1:30 if that makes any sense. I feel like the production is more interesting on these, and he has even tightened up and made himself more I don't know, awake? (although keeping the monotone flow which works).

Dereck

Also, what did you guys think of Milo's tapes? I really liked I Wish My Brother Rob Was Here, but it took me until now to listen to these. Pretty damn good. Shit resonates with me; the music feels like me at 1:30 if that makes any sense. I feel like the production is more interesting on these, and he has even tightened up and made himself more I don't know, awake? (although keeping the monotone flow which works).
My opinion of Milo is that I thought I would like his music much more than I actually do.

HiResDes

I like him more and more after first being rather meh on his particular style, his flow is seemingly becoming less monotone over the years, as flashes of emotion emerge out of various verbs and adjectives.

Also SZA > > Jhene

effzee

I don't think anyone cares for MGK save for recon (?)

Do they use one of his songs for the NFLN's Thursday Night promotions?

Or general promotions. I keep hearing a song, it sounds good, almost sounds like Will.I.Am singing the hook but couldn't figure out who or what it was.

All that I remember about MGK is him getting torn the fuck out by Charlamagne that one time he was in the Breakfast Club. Even I felt bad for him lol.

i agree, gamepads are useless for fighting games
It's weird. As a 2D fighting gamer, I can only use a stick for those games.

When I play 3D fighting games (I'm not really big on those, tbh), I can only use a pad.

Esch

Banned
I dunno, I like the analogs.

You might like them, but they are not 'good'. Gaming has had to come up with all sorts of methods of having to compensate for their clumsiness and inaccuracy. Auto aim, the automatic platforming found in games like AC and Uncharted, etc, the ever slowing pace of games. It's all because controls for consoles are a bottleneck and despite several reimaginings have still not been able to match KB/M. This controller looks to be a bridge between the two and dev impressions are almost unanimously positive.

We just gonna act like this didn't happen last night..

Meek Mill ✔ @MeekMill

Martin had a #dreams I had #dreams & #nightmares #dc3 http://instagram.com/p/eyfJT3CkO4/
11:23 PM - 27 Sep 2013

47fa90ec27ed11e3bccc22000a1f8cda_7.jpg

smh

KENDRICK HAD A DREAAAM

Samk

Make violent music about selling drugs and compare yourself to civil rights leaders, brehs.

I feel like Malcolm X would be pretty into rap culture. He was all about those pretty nickel plated nines. And he wanted black people to have their own economic system that couldn't be exploited by the white man.

King would no doubt be disgusted.

overcast

Speaking of Spitta, been a relatively light year for him. Only thing notable he released was New Jet City. Couple of short eps, but that's it.

You might like them, but they are not 'good'. Gaming has had to come up with all sorts of methods of having to compensate for their clumsiness and inaccuracy. Auto aim, the automatic platforming found in games like AC and Uncharted, etc, the ever slowing pace of games. It's all because controls for consoles are a bottleneck and despite several reimaginings have still not been able to match KB/M. This controller looks to be a bridge between the two and dev impressions are almost unanimously positive.

you are reaching with that one but whatever. I agree about auto aim

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
God damn these GTA V credits are long as fuck.

They misspelled Ciara's name in the credits as Clara though :lol

Esch

Banned
All that I remember about MGK is him getting torn the fuck out by Charlamagne that one time he was in the Breakfast Club. Even I felt bad for him lol.
Charlemagne hates white rappers. You gotta watch that KRIT interview where he rips Yelawolf a new asshole.

Esch

Banned
because she is with Future instead of you?
People are really tough on Ciara for some reason. How many pop chicks from back then are still getting put on? Compared to a Kelis, Keri Hilson or Amerie she is doing just fine.

#hejustmadcuzshecoppedanewbentley

PBY

Banned
Mannnnn I hate that when Kanye does Kanye things, it's basically a bat signal for the thinly veiled racism to come out.

Beefing w a white guy doesn't help that, although I guess that's part of the reason why Kanyes mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom