• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wow, you weren't kidding. These are all dope as fuck, especially the one with the lights with the mask pattern shined onto his face.

Damn.

Lmao did you see Sno walking right past the camera like shit was whatever. Like he was out strolling and there aren't people shooting guns next to him
Wait what? LOL I must have missed it, when in the video is this?

Battle Raps are old news.
Nah.

1559585_10152328280447018_321441449_n.jpg

Also match of the forever is in 7 days.

Esch

Banned
1:23 right after the shots go off. Also I watched the faceoff for Lux Hollow. This cant be a dud man. I get the feeling Hollow is gonna come with some hilarious personals

Wow, you weren't kidding. These are all dope as fuck, especially the one with the lights with the mask pattern shined onto his face.

Damn.

Wait what? LOL I must have missed it, when in the video is this?

Nah.

1559585_10152328280447018_321441449_n.jpg

Also match of the forever is in 7 days.

is that a contact lens?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
1:23 right after the shots go off. Also I watched the faceoff for Lux Hollow. This cant be a dud man. I get the feeling Hollow is gonna come with some hilarious personals
Lmao I almost didn't notice with he glasses. Good on him though, trying not to incriminate himself.

He from yak town, I'll have his town pouring out yak for him

Ill will what you doing mannnn
Seriously, Ill Will has so much potential, now he's gonna get locked up before his flight to Canada this weekend.

Lol @ being part of "Team Homi"[cide] and "Mic Murdaraz TV" and shooting up an event on camera

Hey everyone, what's up?

Can I be hooked up with some excellent Jazz influenced Hip-Hop? I'm of course familiar with the pioneers (Tribe, Pharcyde, Jungle Brothers, Digable Planets), but I'm hungry for some good stuff that's underground and under the radar.

effzee

Glass eye.

Always wondered why there wasn't a battle rap reality show. Those 106 & Park battles were always entertaining, the concept could be expanded into something very interesting.

Does 106 still do them?

I remember being hooked and had to watch when Jin was on his winning streak. Wyclef came out for week 7 I think. They all made Jin believe and then pulled the rug out under him.

On that note what do AJ and Free do nowadays?

Oh I'm up on his current game, Teebs is dope as well. Just, performing as Prefuse 73...like I thought that opportunity was dead and gone. Not someone I would have even thought about trying to catch.

HiResDes

Hey everyone, what's up?

Can I be hooked up with some excellent Jazz influenced Hip-Hop? I'm of course familiar with the pioneers (Tribe, Pharcyde, Jungle Brothers, Digable Planets), but I'm hungry for some good stuff that's underground and under the radar.
I'll just name some artists, some you've most certainly heard of, and maybe some you haven't.

• ScienZe
  • Blu
  • Sene
  • Triple Double
  • Landon Wordswell
  • Warm Brew
  • Actual Proof
  • Davu
  • Versis
  • Add-2
  • Soul Khan
  • yU
  • Co$$
  • People Under The Stairs
  • Souls of Mischief
  • Hieroglyphics
  • Abstract Rude
  • Main Source
  • Blackalicious
  • The Nonce

I think this 2010 in particular is very underrated:

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
K-Shine v. DNA

This ninja brought out props on stage smh. Battle-rap Gallagher.
I still hate props, but K-Shine went in that round.

DNA; two wavy lines, with little bars inbetween that keep em together

And Conceited.. I never liked you anyways, pretty motherfucker

His 2nd round with those Rocky lines is crazy too. Also watch this follow up video if you haven't already: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR-sBY1oie8 Kills me every time.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
danny-top10-450x450.jpg
95d25bd081e111e3bb630e168fca72ec_8.jpg

Mixtape Memories: 20 Classic Nas Mixtape Cuts.

In a shocking revelation, Fredo Santana reveals him and Chief Keef don't write their rhymes. We were misled by that Don't Like Remix guys!

Choke worse than Canibus? I guess the Canibus one is worse because it's goddamn Canibus but still lmao this is probably the worst ever, lmao he tried to call someone. The dude who choked is the one Ill Will was looking for the other day too (this is an old video).

"I SAY...

..."

EDIT: It just keeps getting worse and worse.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm embarrassed for dude. Was it confirmed that Ill Will was the one to blast on him?
They're trying to play it down on twitter, etc. so there are no details, but from what I'm reading he might be Ill Will's right hand man he was looking for to bring with him to run up on whoever.

Does 106 still do them?

I remember being hooked and had to watch when Jin was on his winning streak. Wyclef came out for week 7 I think. They all made Jin believe and then pulled the rug out under him.

On that note what do AJ and Free do nowadays?

AJ is on Extra now, and I think Free has a radio show.

Esch

Banned
Guys we dont even get to see some of the GOAT chokes really besides Canibus. League owners edits out a lot of them, like Yung Ill's mental breakdown.

I'll just name some artists, some you've most certainly heard of, and maybe some you haven't.

• ScienZe
  • Blu
  • Sene
  • Triple Double
  • Landon Wordswell
  • Warm Brew
  • Actual Proof
  • Davu
  • Versis
  • Add-2
  • Soul Khan
  • yU
  • Co$$
  • People Under The Stairs
  • Souls of Mischief
  • Hieroglyphics
  • Abstract Rude
  • Main Source
  • Blackalicious
  • The Nonce

I think this 2010 in particular is very underrated:

I've heard of some of these, I'm a pretty big fan of the Hieroglyphics and Souls of Mischief. Both really good artists. Either way, all of these musicians sound intriguing, so I'll check all of them out. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom