• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
as if this night couldn't get better, just saw this
https://twitter.com/docmckinney/statuses/422273207215730688
xrot.gif

hold me, Toku

Based Alchemist being such a good dude. And good news on the best member of TDE front. Good to hear that song. It's real good.

Getting the deluxe.

wheres ASAP Mooseboy Q?

CRS

Fuck Oxymoron. Here's an album that'll actually come out.

47647_10153806497255565_983294929_n.jpg

Doppelgangaz - Peace Kehd (Deluxe) It actually has a tracklist.

1 Peace In
2 Holla X2
3 Sh*t Rock
4 KnowntchooTahLie
5 $ In da Air
6 Live Rugged
7 Ungodly (feat. Big Josh)
8 Come Down Awn Eht
9 What's Your 20
10 Fall Thru
11 Peace Out
12 Holla x2 (Instrumental)
13 Sh*t Rock (Instrumental)
14 KnowntchooTahLie (Instrumental)
15 Live Rugged (Instrumental)
16 Ungodly (Instrumental)
17 Come Down Awn Eht (Instrumental)
18 What's Your 20 (Instrumental)
19 Fall Thru (Instrumental)

thabiz

had some friends over last night for football, after the seahawks game my boy who loves 2K on 360--he'd never seen the PS4 or the new version of 2K-- he was in awe, it was fun as hell just doing exhibition matches...
Sweet. Going to pick this up tonight.

Detox

He didn't invent it but he did do a new spin on that Illmatic cover with the normal and deluxe. TDE is going for something similar, they are biting.

Cudder

There's nothing similar about Drake and Qs covers. Drakes was just dumb for no reason, meanwhile Qs actually relates to the titles of the album.

IrishNinja

man, i can't shit on TDE right now; there's not much else going on that's exciting. it's kinda like G-unit a while back...yeah, some of it was wack but fuckall was goin on around them for a minute, mainstream-wise

Fuck Oxymoron. Here's an album that'll actually come out.

ah, i dug the last Dopplegangaz shit ya'll put me onto, lookin forward to this

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Gunna double dip on Q only because tHat iTunes pre-order is like five bucks.

And buying music over tHe pHone still trips me out. Coppin break da bank on tHe sHuttle ride to work.

#FUTURETIMES

oH and I'm calling tHe OT for #OXY next montH.

I believe Break Da Bank is the greatest hip hop song to come out in the last 20 years.
Love ya bruH.

Cudder

Oxymoron is the truth. Early contender for AOTY easily. every track released so far has been fucking fire, except for maybe Banger, but that's not on the album so I could give a shit.

effzee

lololol I didnt know Buddens proposed to Tahiry and got turned down. Dude got a prerecorded video up in Times Square, got all dressed up, got a huge rock, knelt down on one knee and then she said no and gave him a lecture. Goddamn that must burn inside. I would say I feel sorry for him but he's Joe Budden

footage of this L
Extended footage of this L

Isn't all this for their reality show?

Don't give a fuck what he does for that show or for his personality.

Just Blaze executive produced Slaughterhouse album? All 4 in the studio together for the first time? Fuck yeah I'm in. Their style of music just hits the spot for me.

Esch

Banned
Isn't all this for their reality show?

Don't give a fuck what he does for that show or for his personality.

Just Blaze executive produced Slaughterhouse album? All 4 in the studio together for the first time? Fuck yeah I'm in. Their style of music just hits the spot for me.

Yeah probably, it's still funny as shit that the writers thought he should get turned down in the script anyway. You take this thread to heart way too much. Laugh a little bit. It's not that serious.

ib1HIStrw8bJ2t.gif

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
lololol I didnt know Buddens proposed to Tahiry and got turned down. Dude got a prerecorded video up in Times Square, got all dressed up, got a huge rock, knelt down on one knee and then she said no and gave him a lecture. Goddamn that must burn inside. I would say I feel sorry for him but he's Joe Budden

footage of this L
Extended footage of this L

and the same time you got Ghost on TV with his jumpoff making some money off of trying to pretend he cares....when its obvious he doesn't, because we all know how strippers get down.

Wu-tang stays +1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom