• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Riff raff probably got a similar good music rate to Trinidad he just got a better work ethic and isn't held back by a major.

Ohhhh man

LEGENDARY MESH

ibg74FqOVUtefJ.gif

Alchemist has that grimy future wet streets rap on LOCK.

grats. what type of job breh

Administration

They said I was too young for the position of manager that was open, but my experience was good for a junior position. It works out good cuz it's right next to my university. 23 an hour and I can take 5 hours per week off during the day to take classes. Government jobs are best jobs

Also, being bilingual helps alot

codhand

sent. hows 2k?

give me a couple days with it. then we rumble.

had some friends over last night for football, after the seahawks game my boy who loves 2K on 360--he'd never seen the PS4 or the new version of 2K-- he was in awe, it was fun as hell just doing exhibition matches...

DominoKid

Hearsh ‏@hearshoberoi 5m
@Alchemist gave up 100% of his publishing to the owners of the sample to get this ScHoolboy Q joint out

based Alc.

this is hot.

Cheddahz

Banned
I know this is off-topic, but I just bought my first vinyl ever and I still don't own a record player, is there one someone can recommend me?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Alc also gave Q the beat for free on HnC.

Alc also said his joint on Oxymoron would probably be his biggest song in his entire career by far, so I can see him giving it away beyond him just being a humble dude.

EDIT:

Oh I nearly missed that. Wish you guys labelled the actual link to the song clearer.

Man, I don't know how to feel about these Oxymoron songs. So all over the place. Break The Bank is dope aside from the chorus.

I think Q needs a Nightmare on Figg St. to win me over completely, especially with the lack of a a Druggies Wit Hoes.

Tokubetsu

Fuck schoolboy q. No tracklist? LOL Fuck this dude man. I got a massive headache and the flu and it's schoolboy q's fault.

I'll get it when cd preorders are up.[/url]

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
On that topic, what do we expect in terms of features?

I'm guessing Collared Greens and Man of the Year are the two tracks we've heard already (pre-Break The Bank) that are on the album, so that makes Kendrick on one.

Wiki says Rocky, Rae and Danny Brown. Can we expect the 50 feature to make the cut?

Tokubetsu

I'm guessing Collared Greens and Man of the Year are the two tracks we've heard already (pre-Break The Bank) that are on the album, so that makes Kendrick on one.

Wiki says Rocky, Rae and Danny Brown. Can we expect the 50 feature to make the cut?

That californication track was in GTA so at least we know it exists.

DominoKid

i hope not.

overcast

50 feature is confirmed for not making the cut. Sounds like the only one other than what we've mentioned is Tyler (ugh).

We also have to assume a track or two we have already heard will be on deluxe. I can see Collard Greens going on deluxe, and maybe putting another Kendrick feature on it? Idk.

Edit: 15 tracks standard, 17 deluxe. Collard greens, Break Da Bank, and Man of the Year are part of the regular track list. Yay Yay is one of the deluxe tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom