• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwixotik

Have to give it more playtime. Bottom line with Bones, his projects usually have a bunch of filler tracks, but on every single one there are a handful of songs that are dope as fuck and I could quite possibly bump them every day for as long as I live and wouldn't get sick of them. I'm gonna make a Bones compilation folder and just dump all my fav tracks in it and bump it religiously.

Wonder how many projects he's going to put out this year.

Care to share it when you're done?

Detox

Have to give it more playtime. Bottom line with Bones, his projects usually have a bunch of filler tracks, but on every single one there are a handful of songs that are dope as fuck and I could quite possibly bump them every day for as long as I live and wouldn't get sick of them. I'm gonna make a Bones compilation folder and just dump all my fav tracks in it and bump it religiously.

Wonder how many projects he's going to put out this year.
Can you upload the compilation when you're done?

cdyhybrid

Pitchfork lineup is incredible, someone post I'm at work

txx8gUT.jpg

Jitters

Rolling Stone is awful don't ever support it. There was a time when they officially stated that no rap album should receive more than a 3.5/5. They're the biggest offender of bandwagonry and haven't had there finger on the pulse of what's new and exciting in music since the Rolling Stones were in their heyday.

I had no idea they said that about rap. That is pretty stupid. I realize they are far from hip, I just think they do a pretty good job of recommending albums to the casual listener and their greatest albums list does a good job covering everything. They have some pretty decent articles in there too. Like I said though, I'm not a regular reader of the magazine.

Shirt's release has no replay value.

Esch

Banned
So Maccas is making the OT10 right?
Nope. Just me so far. Im probably gonna get started on rewriting the contents of the OP tonight. If you or someone else with image skillz could whip up banners that'd be amazing. If not, get ready for the most ghetto OT since 2009

Cudder

Care to share it when you're done?

Can you upload the compilation when you're done?

Yeah, sure. Don't know when I'll get around to it, but when I do I'll post it.

Also: finished The Shield last night. Was definitely a great show, and the more I sit with it the more fitting the ending seemed to be.
I really thought it would be either jail or death for Mackey, but I applaud the route they took with him, actually getting away with all of the heinous shit he did. I never expected that, and I think as I was watching it I was like, "are you kidding? he got away with everything?" the purgatory Vic is stuck in now, being forced to work a desk for 3 years filling out reports, his family out of reach, and his friends all going the way they did, it was a very melancholy ending. In a way, Vic still "won", though the terms he has to live with now basically means he's living without his soul.

the shit with Shane was just sad, man. His character had my favourite arc of the whole show. So fucking depressing what happened to him and his family. Was definitely rooting for him during the final season. I didn't really give a shit about Ronnie being taken away, tbh. He was the least developed character basically on the entire show. boo fucking hoo that he was the only one who was actually brought to proper justice for what the strike team did.

figuring out what show I should watch next. thinking Twin Peaks because it's only a couple seasons.

Noisey: I feel like you kind of purposely were fucking with people when it’s like, “Reeboks on, I just do it nigga.” Knowing the whole controversy, what were you really getting at with that line? Because that’s the shit that really stands out to me. After everybody’s making this big fuss and then on one of the hottest club records of the summer, you’re kind of taunting people on purpose with that shit.
Ross: See, you the type of nigga that might consider it taunting. I don’t even like that word. Don’t use that word no more.

What would you call it? It’s not a negative word to me. You know, it’s like—
Ross: Stay focused, homie. Let me answer your question. “Reeboks on, I just do it nigga.” Repping Reebok. You like Reebok?

I don’t really wear them as much anymore. Like, I’ve been a Nike nigga. I wear Vans and shit like that.
Ross: Oh yeah, you a Vans nigga.

OHErZ.png

HiResDes

Nope. Just me so far. Im probably gonna get started on rewriting the contents of the OP tonight. If you or someone else with image skillz could whip up banners that'd be amazing. If not, get ready for the most ghetto OT since 2009
Make it an homage to the OG

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
lol @ that interview. Ducktales on real bosses answering the tough questions and keeping it moving. Their pr people do or they say no comment and keep it moving. Good article though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom