• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Tomatoes suck so much. This is coming from a person who's culture eats them straight up with pita bread and feta (both of those are amazing though).

Onions have grown on me and mushrooms are elite.

CRS

Tomatoes suck so much.

Die.

tumblr_mu4ea91VOB1sj7gulo1_1280.gif

overcast

That Gif is awesome.

I do appreciate tomatoes existing. Love sauce, love salsa, etc. Fuck full tomatoes and diced ones though.

That Gif is awesome.

I do appreciate tomatoes existing. Love sauce, love salsa, etc. Fuck full tomatoes and diced ones though.

You haven't had proper tomatoes. Off the vine ripe, bite into it like you would an apple. Also, sliced tomatoes with cottage/feta cheese. So good.

Tomatoes grew on me. Mushrooms, too. I used to be that nigga like "ewww broccoli and spanish", now I have that shit every other day with some beef, fish or chicken lol. This diet, man...

Still don't fuck with lettuce though.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Was about to drop cash on a LP copy of section 80, but I bought some zzzquil instead.

And I guess Fools Gold is doing a reissue of XXX if any of you duders missed it the first time. Grabbed a copy for myself.

CRS

Was about to drop cash on a LP copy of section 80, but I bought some zzzquil instead.

And I guess Fools Gold is doing a reissue of XXX if any of you duders missed it the first time. Grabbed a copy for myself.

Is section.80 from the German bootleg company?

Never knew XXX needed a reprint. They were always available on their site iirc. Cool though. I still have my white vinyl copy.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Is section.80 from the German bootleg company?

Never knew XXX needed a reprint. They were always available on their site iirc. Cool though. I still have my white vinyl copy.

nah I dont think so. this had a Limited Edition TDE label on it. I might just go cop it anyways if it turns out to be legit.

Where the fuck is my HnC LP at?!

CRS

I'm pretty sure it's a bootleg. Typically if the sleeve cover has "LIMITED EDITION" and the Catalog number is <ARTIST><#>, then it's the European/German bootleg company.

Kwixotik

Some guy from some other college's football team came up to me and was like "I bet you like hip hop and I bet it's mostly stuff from the 90s or recent more underground stuff." and I was like "Yup."

Esch

Banned
Some guy from some other college's football team came up to me and was like "I bet you like hip hop and I bet it's mostly stuff from the 90s or recent more underground stuff." and I was like "Yup."
That fuck boy typecast you. Tell him you like Beyonce and Counting Crows. Thatll learn that sumbitch.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Were you wearing Timbalands and army fatigues?

you laugh but in NYC all the mainstream hip hop centric clothing stores are pushing army fatigues onto the youth (and those that are failing to live their second childhoods)....

Part of me blames Joey Bada$$ and all those duck down'esque video's for it, part of me thinks its just another fashion cycle....

PBY

Banned

Bout to double dip on XXX. WISH OLD WOULD COME OUT ON VINYL DOE

codhand

when i see aioli on a menu i get mad like, oh so you basically covered it in mayo

made a beer mustard from scratch the other day, easy as hell, and better than store bought

not liking lettuce? smgdmfh

Dj Khaled "Suffering From Success" Tracklist
1. Obama (Winning More Interlude)
2. Suffering From Success (feat. Future & Ace Hood)
3. I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie (feat. Swizz Beatz, Diddy, Meek Mill, Rick Ross & T.I.)
4. You Don’t Want These Problems (feat. 2 Chainz, Ace Hood, Meek Mill, French Montana, Rick Ross, Big Sean & Timbaland)
5. Blackball (feat. Future, Ace Hood & Plies)
6. No Motive (feat. Lil Wayne)
7. I'm Still (feat. Chris Brown, Ace Hood, Wiz Khalifa & Wale)
8. I Wanna Be With You (feat. Future, Nicki Minaj & Rick Ross)
9. No New Friends (feat. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne)
10. Give It All To Me (feat. Mavado & Nicki Minaj)
11. Hell's Kitchen (feat. Bas & J. Cole)
12. Never Surrender (feat. Akon, Anthony Hamilton, Jadakiss, John Legend, Meek Mill & Scarface)
13. Murcielago (Doors Go Up) [feat. Birdman & Meek Mill]
14. Black Ghost (feat. Vado)
15. Helen Keller (feat. Kat Dahlia)
16. At The Top (feat. Mavado)

on dis trak, imma put rick ross, on dis trak imma put rik ross n meek, on dis trak immma put nikik, on dis trak imma put french n raws , dis trak imm put nikki n raws

hate those same generic ass features

Anyone buying that Nipsey Hussle mixtape Crenshaw for $100

slow-lol-zoom.gif

Cheddahz

Banned
I need some help right now. I have around $8 in my Amazon account right now and I'm wanting to order a CD. I'm debating between Bizarre Ride II, The Low End Theory, or It Was Written. Out of all of those, which one should I get right now?

Zeus Molecules

I need some help right now. I have around $8 in my Amazon account right now and I'm wanting to order a CD. I'm debating between Bizarre Ride II, The Low End Theory, or It Was Written. Out of all of those, which one should I get right now?

Honestly you can't go wrong with any of them. All three are classixs but I suppose TLET is the most acclaimed album of the 3. It that means anything

I'ma vote for IWW, with LET being a very close 2nd.

CRS

Bizarre Ride II. Hands down.

Zeus Molecules

Spitta X Smoke DZA x Harry Fraud mixtape comin

^ It Was Written is my favorite out of those

They've made some real good songs together so this could have a lot of potential. Hopefully it comes out before 2014 to add to the end of the year gold rush of projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom