• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I love Kanye threads so much. If I was Oprah they would be my favorite things. We all get Kanye threads. You get a Kanye thread, you get a thread! You get a Kanye thread!

lol Plies

It's mediatakeout, so big grain of salt and all that

October 07, 2013: There are reports online that rapper PLIES was taken to the hospital . . . after fracturing his neck on a video set . . . while wearing his new 7 KILO chain (that's 15.4 pounds).

Here is what happened, according to one website,

Paramedics were called to the scene around 12pm this afternoon where rapper Plies laid unconscious from what onlookers are calling a “freak accident” after his 7 Kilo gold chain fractured his neck in 3 places.

“I couldn’t believe this was the same guy who wrote Becky; He was polite and spoke so well” said an EMS operator shocked by Plies speaking voice in comparison to the many videos he posts online talking ghetto slang including the one of him buying the 7 kilo gold chain that led to him being in a critical condition.

Artic Monkeys are for people who put ketchup on everything.

image.php

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Y'all tripping over that Ye interview. Dude made sense the entire way throughout and had a pretty logical progression of ideas too.

From all the posts I was expecting some Nas interviewed by Peter Rosenberg shit.

iavi

That last Ye interview thread had me dumbfounded too. Reading it had me thinking Ye was an illogical negrodamus, but, in all honesty, dude just sounded incredibly full of himself. Coherent, but full of himself nonetheless

I don't really post in this thread anymore but...

Danny's Old is quite dope. I was never a huge fan of old Danny (which is probably why Side B is the "weaker" half for me) but I'm really loving this. Best album this year so far? I absolutely think so.

edit: I also like Odissee's Tangible Dreams mixtape, not much else this year tbh.

<3

I'll try to post more instead of lurking every other week, haven't really paid attention to hip hop or music in general in the past months and I need to catch up.

What's the word on Electric Lady? I was pretty hyped for it, QUEEN and that Prince joint were pretty good among others but overwall I found it a bit underwhelming. Lots of fluff and she often lost herself in the songs and genres she was paying homage to. Also no Big Boi ;_;

Grzi

The new Devin The Dude album is not bad at all.

Nothing extraordinarily dope but it'll get a few spins from me, it's always nice to hear the Dude.

codhand

didnt watch the rant, just read the quotes on twitter, sounds like another incoherent kanye off script classic word vomit session

Cudder

I thought Kanye did a pretty good job explaining himself on Kimmel. Kimmel was the one who looked nervous as hell and was back pedalling on all the shit he had pulled. "Oh, we weren't doing it to make fun of you. Oh, we do it to everybody. Oh, you're a really nice guy and everyone should know it." heh

Joeki11a

Banned
I thought Kanye did a pretty good job explaining himself on Kimmel. Kimmel was the one who looked nervous as hell and was back pedalling on all the shit he had pulled. "Oh, we weren't doing it to make fun of you. Oh, we do it to everybody. Oh, you're a really nice guy and everyone should know it." heh

You cant be serious

He sounded like a psycho

Self cententered maniac

Crying over design legends not caring about

him ahaha wtf

What happen to Rocafella ye?

Esch

Banned
They do do it to everyone.

Kanye West is the dude who continues to whine about not being able to make expensive leather underwear at his will while comparing himself to 2pac, Jesus, whoever. Delusional. If I wasnt so sure he was touched in the head I would really have some words. But you can't hold a mentally ill person responsible for lacking perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom