• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I saw Lupe when he came to my school two years ago. He was late, stop the show to talk about how Obama is funding an international war, and performed for only like an hour. But- he did perform with a live band which was cool. I'd def go if its free, its the kind of show where anything can happen lol.
Thing is I'm probably going to have to bounce before its over.

Well it's scheduled for 7, but last time was NERD came too, dude showed up like 3-4 hours late. So I don't want dude to show up and be preaching about some bullshit for the first two hours before I have to dip.

Esch

Banned
I also furiously sucked him off behind the stage.

iFDgjWE7mxzbe.gif

i wanna agree but my collection only has Infamous, so i cant say ive fucked with em past that

Gzabeneaththesurface.jpg

^okay sot his is no Liquid Swords by any measure, but it's a good GZA album, weird to hear so many on here go on & on about Genius but never really namedrop this one. revisited it a bit today and it held up well.

Get yourself a copy of Hell on Earth my friend. Its one my top 5 albums.

Beneath the surface is a dope Cd. The problem is it followed up Liquid Swords, seriously how was anything ever gonna compete? Always be in that shadow.

Im also a big fan of Pro Tools, minus the sleepy flow. Tell me Pencil dont knock? And RZA fucking kills his verse, one of his best.

I'm late but WTF ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY?!?!?! Outkast=best duo ever. Ace ban them for trolling. Mobb was never anywhere close to being better than them. HOLY SHIT...

Yeah ban me for having an opinion? I enjoy Mobb Deeps music more than i enjoy Outkasts. Its really that simple, The Infamous and HoE are exactly the kind of music i love. I like Outkast i do, just personally i enjoy those two albums more.

I also furiously sucked him off behind the stage.

Dying.

Cudder

just found out KRIT playing Toronto Sept. 24.

Sept 15- Kendrick/AbSoul/Jay Rock in NYC
Sept 19- Kendrick/AbSoul/Jay Rock in TO
Sept 24- Big KRIT
Oct 2 - ASAP Rocky/Danny Brown

SOMEONE HOLD ME

DominoKid

CampaignSosa300 ‏@ChiefKeef
Lupe fiasco a hoe ass nigga And wen I see him I'ma smack him like da lil bitch he is #300
Expand

Recon

Banned
Is Lupe hard enough to squab with the Chief?

Lupe is smart enough to know when someone is dumb and not worth his time. Funny thing is Lupe never dissed Queef and was very careful choosing his words when talking about kids like Queef as to not start anything, as that wasnt his intentions.

Tokubetsu

Is Lupe hard enough to squab with the Chief?

Lupe Fiasco is
supposedly
a grown ass man, he shouldn't be beefing with sixteen year old kids. This shit with keef is already sad and disheartening. Lupe getting involved will almost assuredly make it worse.

Recon

Banned
Lupe Fiasco is
supposedly
a grown ass man, he shouldn't be beefing with sixteen year old kids. This shit with keef is already sad and disheartening. Lupe getting involved will almost assuredly make it worse.

Pretty sure he hasnt gotten involved, and Keef is just begging for it now for increased exposure. If Lu wanted to talk shit about him, he would have already. He chose his words carefully last time, pretty sure he just feels sorry for those like keef.

Trey

Lupe is smart enough to know when someone is dumb and not worth his time. Funny thing is Lupe never dissed Queef and was very careful choosing his words when talking about kids like Queef as to not start anything, as that wasnt his intentions.

Keef is either just stupid, or playing up to his image for this beef in order to increase his visibility/notoriety.

Both is possible, actually.

Tokubetsu

Pretty sure he hasnt gotten involved, and Keef is just begging for it now for increased exposure. If Lu wanted to talk shit about him, he would have already. He chose his words carefully last time, pretty sure he just feels sorry for those like keef.

World needs to just blackout on Keef right now.

Tokubetsu

Yeah it would be best to just ignore the kid. He'll either learn or die.

/FreeYungChop those beats are dope.

Disco what is your avatar from? I feel like I fucking know it. It's in the back of my mind but my third eye is having trouble bringing it to the light.

kamspy

World needs to just blackout on Keef right now.

He's been on YN Blackout on Rap Radar for a minute. With good reason too. I'm not a Keef fan by any means, but Lupe is not ready for the pure plutonium based lyrical ether that Keef is going to inject into his universe. I'm rooting for this beef to escalate til we at least get a couple diss records. I picture it building up with a couple records from each side until Lupe does a duet with B.o.B. and delivers his "How to Love" - deading the beef and giving Tha Chief something of a religious experience... and Keef does an Andre 3000 transformation in response.

It's gonna happen. Oh, I started smoking weed again. Yeah.

He's been on YN Blackout on Rap Radar for a minute. With good reason too. I'm not a Keef fan by any means, but Lupe is not ready for the pure plutonium based lyrical ether that Keef is going to inject into his universe. I'm rooting for this beef to escalate til we at least get a couple diss records. I picture it building up with a couple records from each side until Lupe does a duet with B.o.B. and delivers his "How to Love" and Keef does an Andre 3000 transformation.

Lupe going serious would destroy Keef. The best part is Keef would be too dumb to realize it

Acid08

Banned
He's been on YN Blackout on Rap Radar for a minute. With good reason too. I'm not a Keef fan by any means, but Lupe is not ready for the pure plutonium based lyrical ether that Keef is going to inject into his universe. I'm rooting for this beef to escalate til we at least get a couple diss records. I picture it building up with a couple records from each side until Lupe does a duet with B.o.B. and delivers his "How to Love" - deading the beef and giving Tha Chief something of a religious experience... and Keef does an Andre 3000 transformation in response.

ya Queef might call Lupe a fart ninja

Lupe is a fart ninja though. Pretty sure every Lupe fan was hyped when they heard a Show must go on then dude silently creep in the shadows farted out the new few singles and yall just gave a stale face like wtf is this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom