• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Lupe is a fart ninja though. Pretty sure every Lupe fan was hyped when they heard a Show must go on then dude silently creep in the shadows farted out the new few singles and yall just gave a stale face like wtf is this shit.

yo Lasers isn't a fart album, it's a yeti's bloody diarrhea.

CRS

He's been on YN Blackout on Rap Radar for a minute. With good reason too. I'm not a Keef fan by any means, but Lupe is not ready for the pure plutonium based lyrical ether that Keef is going to inject into his universe. I'm rooting for this beef to escalate til we at least get a couple diss records. I picture it building up with a couple records from each side until Lupe does a duet with B.o.B. and delivers his "How to Love" - deading the beef and giving Tha Chief something of a religious experience... and Keef does an Andre 3000 transformation in response.

It's gonna happen. Oh, I started smoking weed again. Yeah.

Hahahahaha, great stuff. "The Chief" haha

SoilBreak

Banned
@LupeFiasco Twitter

This album will probably be my last...its been a pleasure to have all my fans provide so much love an inspiration for me and my family

cacophony

386318_10151148736174551_99104763_n.jpg

dat production. this shit is gonna bang

Recon

Banned
How is a Part 1 gonna be your last album? Or does he mean after Part 2 drops?

Edit: Also, that Detroit tape is looking nice. Kinda odd there is no Danny Brown feature, but I have no idea if they fuck with each other like that.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
What the fuck is Common talking about on that shit?

"And I was like, yea...I'll go to the strip club with yall. They had some good chicken wings."

The fuck? lol

lol this Common interlude, "I love the D"

this shit is nice but I think I'm like the only person here that likes Big Sean

Am I the only person who finds it odd how many people say something like this in this thread and end up being wrong? Only Mac Miller has one fan here, he probably has more, but they don't show their faces.

Nah Hopsin lowkey has like 10 fans here, but they don't say shit about him till he releases a video biting Em's dick harder than Kim when she's going cold turkey.

IrishNinja

And Hopsin

that is literally this one clown here in OT with a creeper avatar who only chimes in on hip-hop albums to ride Em and call hospin the new GOAT, it's amzing

i rarely run into him, but when i do, its like this magical leprechaun sighting that you wanna throw hammers at like a mario villain

HiResDes

Did I just miss people defending Chief Keef as if he's some innocent adolescent stuck in an inescapable jungle? He lives in a sketchy part of America, not Burma.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
that is literally this one clown here in OT with a creeper avatar who only chimes in on hip-hop albums to ride Em and call hospin the new GOAT, it's amzing

i rarely run into him, but when i do, its like this magical leprechaun sighting that you wanna throw hammers at like a mario villain
I don't believe it.

I mean, I don't have anything against Hopsin, never really heard much of his stuff, but wat.

Tokubetsu

I like a couple tracks off WZRD but I wouldn't be quick to tell the world about them. That's just something I have to sleep with at night.

That was posted like a week ago. They just late on the XXL article. Either way, I'm interested in Doomstarks, don't care much about Madvillainy 2, maybe some cool sounding beats.
As if MOTM and WZRD have something in common and draw the same people?

You mean besides Kid Cudi being the main artist? not sure what type of dumbass question that is, but MOTM fans and WZRD fans can be one in the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom