• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

lmao

Dude should have stayed in his lane of being a cross over young rapper. He killed his career with the drugs and bullshit

That's not even really the problem. He just changed lanes way to quickly. The bottom fell out from under ringtone rap bullshit QUICK (how many bs myspace ringtone raps are lost forever? How is MIMS doing?) and he didn't have time to switch lanes in a manner that we could all believe. He basically swagger jacks now. Whichever weird rapper is getting blog buzz he does a song with them, tries to sign them/and just steals their whole style.

Idk what I just wrote.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Don't ever post in here, but just wanted to say it's awesome to see James Fauntleroy on Big Sean's new tape, I love everything he's done with Cocaine 80's and his stuff on Detroit is pretty good too.

overcast

Surprised at the amount of people who are checking out that Big Sean tape. Haven't listened to anything from the dude, aside from singles.

Boi.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Marvin Gaye and Chardonnay is the only worthwhile thing that oompa loompa 3 foot tall no talent having fool has ever done. And that was thanks to the production.

kamspy

Marvin Gaye and Chardonnay is the only worthwhile thing that oompa loompa 3 foot tall no talent having fool has ever done. And that was thanks to the production.

Aw man you'd love Detroit. I downloaded it last night and now Big Sean seems to be channeling Drake on every track. Just when you thought things couldn't get worse....

PBY

Banned
This tape might be the best under-the-radar release I've heard this year. Shit is just that good, and dude got great features
Nino_Bless_Latin_Marksman_2_ROAM-front-large.jpg

http://www.datpiff.com/Nino-Bless-Latin-Marksman-2-ROAM-mixtape.391494.html

Esch

Banned

nah, he had some great individual tracks on his mixtapes. Supa Dupa and a couple others.

you could see how he was gonna end up tho

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Aw man you'd love Detroit. I downloaded it last night and now Big Sean seems to be channeling Drake on every track. Just when you thought things couldn't get worse....

Drake and Future need to make an album so I can kill myself...

Where are you guys getting Detroit?

Or do you not mind the "DatPiff" lyrics?

Sorry to keep asking but I really want this mixtape w/o the "DatPiff"

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Shit is annoying, won't even go away when I remove it manually using iTunes. Anyone know how to get rid of this shit?

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Big Sean tape is pretty good. Especially that James Fauntleroy track.

I know people love to hate on the guy though. Especially ninjas in here.

Correct. However, in the music industry I've always heard this referred to as "selling out".
uh no

Shit is annoying, won't even go away when I remove it manually using iTunes. Anyone know how to get rid of this shit?

You can turn off Lyrics on your iPod / iPhone but that doesn't really solve the problem since they're still there. I have Podcasts that actually use the lyrics section so I have to keep them on.

DJ Booth has it.

They're the same files as DatPiff and still have the lyrics. Thanks tho

Edit:

PSA: I found a way to get rid of the returning DatPiff lyrics. Its definitely a hassle but if you really need to get rid of them you can open the track in Audacity and then use the Metadata Editor.

There is a section that reads "Unknown text information" or something to that effect with a "1" in it, delete that and when it gets put into iTunes the lyrics will be gone forever.

ecurbj

I found away around that shit!

All you need to do is download the album from datpiff.com. I make sure that I make a folder under My Music---Big Sean and in there I would make a folder called "Detroit". Then I would unzip the folder from Datpiff and copy or drag all the files into that Detroit folder. Then click iTunes and find the Detroit folder. Click the album when its in iTunes. Hit control + A to highlight all the tracks in that album, right click and an select convert ID3 Tags. Check ID3 tag version and select from none to v2.2. Click "Ok".

Now you can go back into the Detroit folder and edit all the settings on all the files by right clicking on each track and select Properties. Select the details tab. You should see "Datpiff" in the Comments part. Delete that and click Ok. Do that for every track and then go into iTunes and feel free to delete "Datpiff" from the lyrics part of each track. It will reflect to the files and it's removed.

It's an hassle to do but I found away to get that shit off when I download mixtapes. So instead of downloading it and when I play the mixtape on my iPhone I don't see that stupid "Datpiff" slogan or lyrics part when I play it. Now it plays and I don't see it anymore.

Hope that helps, bruh!

Kaizer

Banned
Big Sean tape is dope for the most part, only a few songs I couldn't stand, mainly the song with French Montana. 100 with Royce & Kendrick and 24 Karats with J.Cole are good.

Lhexh

He said his twitter got hacked when he posted some shit last night. Im with Chief Keef 3 hunna on this one. I would love to see him smack lupe. BANG BANG

Despite the Lupe hate, I wouldn't mind a Lupe to chief "I feel sorry for your mother" type diss track. Keef's lack of skill would keep him from being able to respond, but then again he might just have Lupe literally killed.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Despite the Lupe hate, I wouldn't mind a Lupe to chief "I feel sorry for your mother" type diss track. Keef's lack of skill would keep him from being able to respond, but then again he might just have Lupe literally killed.

Lupe isn't Common.. He doesn't have enough hood in him to make a serious diss track...

Trey

That's not Lupe's lane, or the kind of relationship he's trying to have with Keef and those like him.

In that interview he was specifically trying to avoid insulting Chief Keef personally; it was more about what that kind of lifestyle does to his hometown. He doesn't want to attack that kind of demographic because he understands nothing productive can come from it.

HiResDes

Also even though Keef is making money now, I really don't see him being smart enough to keep it for long. In fact I see a bleak dead end down the road for Keef, out of his sheer ignorance and stupidity. He is both.

Lhexh

Also even though Keef is making money now, I really don't see him being smart enough to keep it for long. In fact I see a bleak dead end down the road for Keef, out of his sheer ignorance and stupidity. He is both.

Hell yea, Go out like a G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom