• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Ughh that's a pet peeve of mine when introducing people to new stuff. Part of judging an artist is if he/she/they can put a mixtape/album together properly. More so when it's a concept album, or if beats / skits bleed into the next track. I'll sit there going crazy on the inside trying not to yell "STOP SKIPPING AROUND, YO"
That's why fools need to make a good first impression!

Recon

Banned
My Kanye thread got locked? WTF? We can have Gaborn post baby rape threads but my fun fluff thread gets shut down?

I conservatively blame Pop-Gaf/Mumei.

DominoKid

that was really the only appropriate response tho.

well that and the Ray J FTW gif.
but he wouldnt be happy about Ye knocking Kim.

i mean, Ray J got a indoor pool and a outdoor pool. Ye probably aint got either.
why would Kim want a dude w/ no pools?

Recon

Banned
that was really the only appropriate response tho.

well that and the Ray J FTW gif.
but he wouldnt be happy about Ye knocking Kim.

i mean, Ray J got a indoor pool and a outdoor pool. Ye probably aint got either.
why would Kim want a dude w/ no pools?

Kanye doesnt have time for pools. He buys lake houses and castles. Those bitches have glens and rolling hills and shit.

Tokubetsu

Haha, Gangnam style is so dope. Second the putting that in a mix recommendation.

Sorry but its getting so played out. He was on Seacrest's show talking about the song.

Sometimes I have to change the radio station to the 90's-00's hiphop station(K-Day) just from all them pop songs..Just like today they had played these jams in order.

Nothing but a G Thang
We want Eazy
First of the month
Spinkle me

felt sogood.gif

T Dollarz

Sorry but its getting so played out. He was on Seacrest's show talking about the song.

Sometimes I have to change the radio station to the 90's-00's hiphop station(K-Day) just from all them pop songs..Just like today they had played these jams in order.

Nothing but a G Thang
We want Eazy
First of the month
Spinkle me

felt sogood.gif

Love those tracks! I've never heard any E-40 albums, does he have any classics/essentials?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
why the fuck is This Recon Guy making threads about Kanye and then getting them locked? damn son.

Eo2lu.gif

Recon

Banned
A Future album will flop harder than a Vanilla Ice comeback album. You are delusional if you think otherwise. So yeah, Gaf might align its taste differently, but Future aint some slept on secret...lmao. Some of you have to justify listening to shit music by saying "gaf dont get it". But really, just keep it 100. It's shit music, embrace it.

cacophony

I love Future (except Tony Montana is incredibly annoying), he has awesome ignorant shit and I find him bumbling away with autotune hilarious

Detox

Well it isn't happening anymore unless Em changed. Premier mentioned around Em's heyday when he was recording Eminem Show he reached out for a beat. Premier mentioned it in an interview that something might be coming up and Em's people reached back to him and said they aren't going to do it anymore because Premier let the cat out of the bag.

Love those tracks! I've never heard any E-40 albums, does he have any classics/essentials?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Future isn't just shit, he's watery mudbutt shit. A completely unconvincing moron with zero talent.

Preemo was better before any jackass with a rhymebook could get a beat from him. His shit is just a pale imitation of what it used to be. Which is sad.

Gangnam style is the best video in years, the song is wearing thin though.

And HHgaf's tastes aren't in line with "the rest of the world" because the rest of the world is populated by fucking morons.

Triple U

Banned
A Future album will flop harder than a Vanilla Ice comeback album. You are delusional if you think otherwise. So yeah, Gaf might align its taste differently, but Future aint some slept on secret...lmao. Some of you have to justify listening to shit music by saying "gaf dont get it". But really, just keep it 100. It's shit music, embrace it.

I just gotta ask, who do you think is hot? I have a feeling its some washed-up cornball ass artists but just for S's and G's?

Future isn't just shit, he's watery mudbutt shit. A completely unconvincing moron with zero talent.

Preemo was better before any jackass with a rhymebook could get a beat from him. His shit is just a pale imitation of what it used to be. Which is sad.

And HHgaf's tastes aren't in line with "the rest of the world" because the rest of the world is populated by fucking morons.

Blackace

I just gotta ask, who do you think is hot? I have a feeling its some washed-up cornball ass artists but just for S's and G's?

I am a DJ and I think Future is ass...

I spin him tho, but do not appreciate him as an artist... He gets great beats and has a slight knack for hooks, I can give him that

Recon

Banned

Yeah. I really dont get the appeal. Like, I love me some stupid ignorant shit once in awhile, but Future is barely coherent. If a retarded person spit a rhyme, it would sound infinitely more listenable than Future.

I am a DJ and I think Future is ass...

I spin him tho, but do not appreciate him as an artist... He gets great beats and has a slight knack for hooks, I can give him that

Boom, and yeah, he gets some nice beats.

Blackace

Yeah. I really dont get the appeal. Like, I love me some stupid ignorant shit once in awhile, but Future is barely coherent. If a retarded person spit a rhyme, it would sound infinitely more listenable than Future.

Future is what Jeezy or Gucci would be if they tried to rap like Drake

Blackace

Haha, yeah. Future is the trap version of Drake. But somehow way, way worse.

That's the appeal.. Drake is toooooooo soft for even fake thugs to rep to for too long.. Enter trap drake, and boom

Recon

Banned
That's the appeal.. Drake is toooooooo soft for even fake thugs to rep to for too long.. Enter trap drake, and boom

True, but I just cannot see how anyone could listen to a few Future tracks, and with a straight face say "this is good". Not enough drugs in the world......

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Just ordered from Willy Woo's Chicken and Waffles here in Saigon. I'm curious as fuck how the food is gonna be.

Blackace

I enjoy Tony Montana and Same Damn Time, Pluto was hot trash though.

Same Damn is hot, can't front... But really I like most the remixes and if he only the hook man I would love it

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I never listen to Future, outside of "Same Damn Time". Is freeband a group of his, or is he talking about someone in prison. He slurs that shit together so much, it has me dieing. Mothafuckafreeband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom