• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

abuC

The one

other_preach_gif.gif

Az

Just stumbled on a great deal on a MPC 1000, so I bought it. $380 out the door used but with store warranty for a year. It's the black one, pads look brand new, cannot wait to start working with it...

Detox

Ghostface murdered GOOD on their own album, braggadocio done perfectly
ghostfaceeagle.jpg

When I saw 12 tracks I expected this to be a great album with no fat but apart from the songs already released and maybe the one and higher there is nothing of note on the album.

Acid08

Banned
ghostfaceeagle.jpg

When I saw 12 tracks I expected this to be a great album with no fat but apart from the songs already released and maybe the one and higher there is nothing of note on the album.

wtf are you talking about?

Gorillaz

ghostfaceeagle.jpg

This usually happens when you release ALL the car bangers like 5-6 months before the actual album. Mercy and God Flow by itself would have been enough to keep some hype for the album.

EDIT: Also add To The World on that list Kampsy.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
CyHi has the best verse. Can't remember which song it is but it's the one with the AR, 15 bit.

I don't know why I clown dude so much, he's pretty slick.

Esch

Banned
Im listening to Good with my buddies; they have the same opinion... Pretty uninspiring/boring. Ghost and Rae killed it, other than that i just dont think this shit is that hot. I can't with these fucking awkward transitions between trappy bass heavy shit and fruity voice samples, its just silly as fuck.

5-6/10.

Dead at how yeezy will literally throw 123411423534 ideas in a song and expect them not to sound like complete directionless gahhhbage

The album has a great opener in my opinion, but the rest of the album is just mediocre to me. I'm not even feeling the Cudi track too much. Ending the album with I Don't Like was a pretty interesting choice, too...

I would probably rate it a 6/10.

I give props to the Ghost and Rae verse. I like Bliss too, actually.

DominoKid

short thoughts on Cruel Summer

1-9 are straight cash homey. immaculate. so good it really makes me excited for Kanye's next album.
i'll pretend like 10 and 11 dont exist. Creepers is one of the worst Cudi songs I've ever heard.
12...its hot, but IDK why its on the album.

if there would've been 4 or 5 more songs like 1-9 it'd be AOTY by a long margin.

New God Flow might be the song of the year. That shit is nuts. But I've heard it so many times.
The song I always look forward to hearing when I listen to the album is Higher.

8.5/10.

also adding a new thing to my wishlist, i want Kanye to oversee (or co-oversee w/ RZA) a new Wu-Tang album.
dude's got a knack for bringing the best out of the old fogies of the game.
Meth, Rae, Ghost + peripheral members w/ Kanye's high standards and guidance would be doooope.

hubes

clique, mercy, new gold flow, the morning, higher, the one are dope
to the world, sin city, creepers, bliss, i dont like are alright
cold is wack

2chainz verse on the morning needs to be about 1 minute longer

Slizz

With the hype surrounding this and the amount of time its taken to finally release is it wrong to expect more than 12 tracks?

It's fun though, almost mixtape quality as opposed to retail, cause G.O.O.D. Fridays were fun just like this.

Can't wait for GFK's new album, Apollo Kids was surprisingly good.

Album is nothing great, it's like a 2.5/5. It does have a few songs I could see myself bumping weeks from now. Sin City really good, not sure how much that spoken word will hurt it on many plays.

LOZLINK

Came here asking if anyone had opinions on that yet^
Coppin now, what's up with the lack of big producers tho?

Edit:Err, might wait for the nodj to finish listening to this

Cudder

they just announced VIP packages and meet + greets with Kendrick for his tour smh.

im already spending 400$ to fly out to NY for his show there, but I might bite on the meet and greet for the toronto show.

#broke

oh my word, and they just announced that Pro Tools is now compatible with Mountain Lion, meaning I have to grab the upgrade from 9-10. fml.

#brokex2

HiResDes

they just announced VIP packages and meet + greets with Kendrick for his tour smh.

im already spending 400$ to fly out to NY for his show there, but I might bite on the meet and greet for the toronto show.

#broke

oh my word, and they just announced that Pro Tools is now compatible with Mountain Lion, meaning I have to grab the upgrade from 9-10. fml.

#brokex2

You have an astoundingly beautiful girlfriend, no sympathy.

First impressions from Cruel Summzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wait, Mercy/New God Flow is on? Alright that was great what's nexzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sin City is kinda cool and Creepers gives me nightmares.

And then it was over.

New God Flow is really great though. Like REALLY GREAT.

"My big lion haven't ate since since twelve, and it's after seven."

T Dollarz

First 4 tracks are so good. It peaks on the 4th track, New God Flow is so fucking good. Ghostface destroys it. Everything after that is pretty hit and miss for me. Still, this is better than WTT.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Bayonetta 2 on Wii U?

When did this happen?

Shit, I guess that console actually has something going for it now.

I feel like the only one who thinks this album is fucking great. Y'all fuckin my head up. Shit....
I do too, check my latest post in the album thread.

And of course, you know for sure peter likes it.

Tokubetsu

Paging Eschaton:
Rx8VV.jpg

Cigavelli Presents - Harry Fraud: The Fraud Files [13 Disc Collection]

“After several months of work, “Ciggavelli Presents…The Harry Fraud Files: An Anthology” is complete. It includes Fraud’s early years producing for No Question and Bean, to his later tracks with Curren$y and Meyhem Lauren.

This Harry Fraud Anthology is the most complete Harry Fraud collection in existence. Clocking in at 13 chapters and over 200 tracks, you will find hidden gems and certified classics alike. The only missing tracks are a handful of commercial/retail releases.”

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?obscaf90ry0mp99

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bgl2g1hh8heoc4h

Source

Esch

Banned
Thanks breh. i actually had that anthology for a while. Ciggaveli uploads those to the coli. Shoulda prolly shared it here, but i was concerned with the legality.

he also made me promise not to (lol)

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I feel like the only one who thinks this album is fucking great. Y'all fuckin my head up. Shit....

People punishing the album because they have been cranking the singles for a few months

I bet if there was No singles we'd have mad playbyplays on people's listens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom